(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧ Chapter 5 (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

✧ I want a next time until I won you✧

A:N - Well  Li ying actual name is Saloni and she is an Nepali girl but like to speak Hindi

A:N - Well  Li ying actual name is Saloni and she is an Nepali girl but like to speak Hindi. She created a fake Chinese name so it doesn't sounds awkward.

🥱 Nobody pov 🤗

At Mount Taiciang all disciples were excited for what? Of course the dude between the crown prince and the newly arrived young cultivator.

Suddenly the cheer's because louder as the crown prince had arrived with his both assistant Feng xin and Mu Qing. " Where is your annoying friend your highness?" Feng xin asked. Xie lian looked around and said. " Oh, don't worry A-ying will come soon " xie lian said.

As the crown prince turned his head he saw a beautiful figure and relaxing sound of flute.

" Who is playing a flute?"

" The music is so beautiful and elegant"

" My ears are blessed"

" The music is do addictive."

" Wait! Look there is something above the sky?"

Who could it be? Of course Li ying. ' It's looks like there are audience for me and xie lian friendly duo ' she thought.

" Who's that child with her?" Someone asked.

A beautiful smile appear on the prince and he walked towards his loyal friend. " A-ying you are here! And hong-er how are you?" Xie lian asked.

" Greetings to your highness the crown prince " they said and bowed at the same time. Xie lian was a little confused but understand. " Greetings to the young lady and young master hong-er. Xie lian playful and bowed.

"You- Your highness? The crown prince what are you doing?" Said someone.

Xie lian look at the disciplines and wave his hand. " Ah, it's nothing she is my good friend"

Li ying looked at the disciples and wave her hand. " Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all . This Young lady here is Li ying your highness new assistant."

Everyone heart skipped a beat by her beautiful smile and her melodious voice like honey. All of them blushed and it's didn't take long for them to accept her .

Xie lian noticed their reaction and came in front of her to cover. " Well everyone she is going to stay with us so please treat her nicely and be friendly." He said laughing nervously.