Five

Xaviers pov:

I was sitting my car, I still havent left the parking lot of the school .

I kept one rethinking about the interaction i had with my new tutor whos name is Veronica, I never saw a girl as beautiful as her she didnt have that fake plastic look like all the other girls in  school she was just so beautiful and she also had good taste in cars i saw her car when i was thanking her for agreeing to tutor me .The car was gorgeous just like her, okay i am starting to sound like a creep i really need to stop but i cant get her face out of my head.

then my phone started to ring interupting my thoughts.

i saw the the contacts name it was my best friend Grayson calling me .

i pressed the accept button

"hey bro"

"hey whats up man,where are you? i have been waiting for you for almost an hour"

"oh yeah sorry about that i had to talk to coach"

"oh okay so when do you think your getting here? i really want to go to this party i heard that it was going to be the party of the year"

"don't they say that every year"

"yes but this time its for real"

"ok fine , wait is there a chick there that you want to hang out with? "i asked suspiciously

"bro how in the world do you always know that i want to hang out with a chick man"

"skill"

"hahaha very funny"

"i know right i sould get a reward for being the funniest guy of year"i commented sarcastily

"whatever bro just get here as fast as you can alright"

"alright chill i'll be there in 25 mintues"i ended the call backing out the parking space ; driving towards graysons masive house.