1 📝

E! NEWS

DALLAS BENNETT: WHO IS SHE?

February 23, 2023

Dallas Bennett, 26, is well-known across the world of baseball. Drafted in 2015 by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the second round, Bennett made her debut against the Philidelphia Phillies in April 2017 at Dodger Stadium. While she's known for what she can do on the diamond, not much is known about her.

A native of New Milford, Connecticut, Bennett was drafted in the second round of the 2015 MLB Draft by the Los Angeles Dodgers out of New Milford High School. An athletic child, Bennett excelled in baseball and gymnastics growing up, competing for the New Milford High School baseball team and local gymnastics teams. In 2014, Bennett committed to the University of Hartford to continue her career before the Dodgers drafted her. An only child, Bennett grew up a Boston Red Sox fan.

While with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Bennett appeared in three World Series, the most recent appearance was in 2020 when the Dodgers defeated the Tampa Bay Rays four games to two. In 2021, Bennett suffered a torn labrum in her right shoulder, causing her to miss the majority of the season. On December 14, 2022, Bennett and fellow Dodger Cody Bellinger were signed by the Chicago Cubs after electing free agency.

While not much is known about her dating life, Bennett has been rumored to be dating fellow New Milford native Jackson Olson, an MLB content creator. Neither have confirmed nor denied the rumors but the pair frequently post each other on social media, Bennett's most recent post of Olson being his Savannah Bananas signing announcement for the 2023 season, with the caption "Couldn't be prouder of everything you've accomplished!"

Whatever the story is, Bennett and Olson have known each other since high school and are very good friends. Olson, 25, has posted numerous photos and videos of what Bennett has done across her career, including a photo of the pair following the 2015 MLB Draft with the caption "Big night for my girl! A second-round draft pick for the Dodgers!" Olson was in attendance for the World Series games between the Dodgers and the Houston Astros in 2017 and the Boston Red Sox in 2018, Bennett's two other World Series appearances. The two are close friends with Cubs outfielder Cody Bellinger, Milwaukee Brewers outfielders Christian Yelich and Ryan Braun, Los Angeles outfielder Mookie Betts, and New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge.

During the off-season, Bennett splits her time between Los Angeles and Phoenix. She occasionally heads home to Connecticut for the holidays and has been seen in the Hartford area with Olson. While the pair haven't made their relationship public, they have caused speculation from Cubs fans and Savannah Bananas fans alike.