- Mistaken. - (PART ONE OF ZIP SHENANIGANS)

Plot: As the Bully Trio is bullying Abbie and Claire, Zip mistakes Claire's hair for white licorice.

POVS: Zip, Narrator.

Characters mentioned: Zip, Claire, Edward, Oliver, Engel, Chip/Zipster, Abbie, Miss Circle.

(the only reason why I say Chip/Zipster is because since he doesn't has a official name, and the fandom are fighting over those two names, so to prevent fights, (that will most likely not happen) I say Chip/Zipster so people can call him between those two names.)

[WARNING:]

• Cursing. Just cursing.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CURSING, PLEASE DONT READ THIS STORY. OR ANY OTHER STORIES I MADE. THEY ALL INCLUDE CURSING.

—————————————————————————————

  [POV: ZIP]

I walked into school, holding my little brother, Chip/Zipster, to school, as usual.

As I walked down, I saw Edward and Oliver walking by. Edward was holding some type of... remote? I don't fucking know, I don't even know what two plus two is.

I then walked up to them, because, what else am I supposed to fucking do? Stand there? Hell no.

"Hey, you white nerd ahh hedgehog, and soap eating simp."

"Stfu Zip."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh uh, go simp for Edward." (yes i ship zipward)

"BITCH WHAT-"

As soon as I say that, I realize I made a grave mistake. I had my eyes widened, As my little brother looked up at me, with big beady eyes.

"Sissy, what does bitch mean?"

"..."

It all went silent. I couldn't think of a reply. And I'm pretty sure that white hedgehog and olive oil couldn't think of one too.

"...i-it means a female..."

Oliver says; as I look at him in shock. Why did he said that? Some girls are bitchy about stuff though, (NO OFFENSE PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME IM TALKING ABOUT ANNOYING GIRLS) and he's kinda right, but that's not the point.

Chip/Zipster then looked up at me, and pointed, saying the words:

"Sissy, are you a bitch?"

"Oliver, you bit-"

"Is... he a female? (trans olive oil)"

"Uh... no?"

I was holding hands with Edward, as Oliver said that, I'm just saying that. (ZIPWARD CANON ‼️‼️‼️)

The bell rang, damn, it took THAT long for school to start? I should have over-slept today.

[POV: NARRATOR]

The Bully Trio walked down the hall, looking for people to bully, like always.

Then someone caught their attention, someone perfect for bullying, someone vulnerable enough for them to bully.

Abbie and Claire.

Perfect.

They all grinned as they walked up to them, Zip was holding crumbled paper balls, Edward getting his drone ready, and Oliver is just being there.

But something caught Zip's attention, Claire's hair. (yall know when jax was talking to the fudge monster, he said that ragatha's hair looked like licorice, THATS WHERE I GOT THIS FROM LMAO)

She stared at it, the way that Chip/Zipster looked at her when he asked what the word, "bitch", meant.

Zip then started to walk up to Claire, as Edward and Oliver walked up to Abbie,  but her gaze to Claire's hair was... odd. But Edward and Oliver didn't bat an eye, like always.

Instead of bullying normally, like throwing paper balls at Claire, tripping her, typical bullying behavior, she BIT ON CLAIRE'S HAIR.

"EW, WHO ATE A CHUNK OF MY HAIR?!"

Edward, Oliver, and Abbie was flabbergasted. They thought Zip stopped doing that! It was to the point they stopped bullying Abbie, and stared.

Engel then came up, and was also flabbergasted.

Claire whipped her head around, and there was Zip, Claire's hair in her mouth.

"This doesn't taste like licorice... it's still tasty though."

Zip said, a bit disappointed that it's not licorice.

"Y-YOU THOUGHT HER HAIR WAS LICORICE?!"

Engel screamed out loud, as his jaw looked like it could drop onto the floor.

"What? Her hair does looks like licorice."

"Sigh... Zip, how do you even mistake someone's hair as a candy...?"

Zip didn't respond to that, as she kept chewing on Claire's hair, right in front of Claire.

Engel and Claire watched in horror, as Zip continued chewing on the hair. Edward was just unfazed, but disappointed. And Oliver left to see ∆lice, like always.

"Zip, you are so unbelievably stupid..."

"Shut up, Edward."

————————————————————————————

soo fpe is amazing and so is zipward and any canon ships and i hate how lazy i am

REQUEST HERE:

words: 733 words

engel after seeing zip eat claire's hair frfr