Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho

A/N- Shayad Story boring hoti ja rahi hai isliye feedbacks chahiye mujhe aur don't  worry I will try to end it as soon as possible. Please bear with me tab tak...🤧😚

Continued..

"Yeh isme kya hai?" Anubhav asked, noticing a shopping bag on the table in their room. Haseena, who was tidying up the bedsheet, quickly ran over and hid the bag behind her, giving him a nervous smile.

"Kuch nhi hai isme.." She replied, her voice trembling slightly.

"Haseena...!" He tried to snatch the bag from her, but she stepped back.

"Wine hai!" She admitted hesitantly.

"Kuch hua phir se?" He asked softly, concern evident in his eyes.

"Nhi, kuch nhi hua...Woh meri ek friend ne gift diya..." She explained.

"Haan toh side rakh do aur ab peene ki zaroorat nhi hai tumhe.." He said, kissing her forehead gently.

"Maa hoti toh shaayad kabhi dobara haath bhi nahi lagati main, par... khair chhodo yeh sab, tum rest karo.." She said, changing the topic as she felt her heart overwhelmed with memories of her past.

"Maa nahi hai toh kya hua, main hoon na, Tum mujhse apni feelings share kar sakti ho.." He said sweetly.

"Tum waise hi pareshan rahte ho kaam ki wajah se, isliye meri tension mat karo..." She replied calmly, placing the bag inside the cupboard.

"You are my wife, Haseena..." He said, turning her towards him. She lifted her head to look into his eyes. "Tumhari tension karna, tumhare bare mein sochna, sab mera farz aur haq dono hai..." He said with sincerity.

"Toh sochte raho, abhi mujhe neend aa rahi hai..." She said  and walked to the bed.

"Arey yaar, aise kaise neend aa rahi hai? Tumne kaha tha dinner ke baad hum continue kar sakte hain..." He complained with a cute frown.

"Haan toh aakar so jao, aur haan kal main late aaungi isliye pareshan mat hona..." She said, covering herself with the blanket.

"Okay..." He replied, laying down next to her. Suddenly, she hovered over him, shocking him. "Lagta hai madam ka mood badal gaya hai..!" He teased, wrapping his arms around her.

"Haan, kyunki koi chhote bacche ki tarah muh phula raha tha!" She taunted, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"If you don't want to, I will manage..." He whispered softly.

"Jyada sochne se dimaag garam ho jata hai aur garmi se bhuse mein aag lag jayegi, isliye mat socho...!" She teased sweetly. This time, he smiled and in a swift motion, flipped their positions.

"Aisa hai toh nhi sochte aur na ab tumhe mauka denge sochne ka..!" He whispered mischievously, causing her to grip his t-shirt tightly.

He gazed into her eyes, their faces inches apart. The room was filled with a charged silence, their breaths mingling. He leaned in, brushing his lips softly against hers. The kiss deepened, their bodies pressing closer.

Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling him closer as his hands roamed her back, drawing her into an intimate embrace.

He trailed kisses down her neck, reaching her chest, lingering at her cleavage. She gasped softly, her fingers tightening in his hair. His hands moved with a gentle urgency, exploring her back, slowly slipping under her night shirt and removing it. She responded in kind, tugging at his t-shirt and pulling it off, feeling the warmth of his skin against hers.

He kissed her deeply, their bodies pressing closer as the remaining barriers between them fell away. She moaned softly, digging her nails into his back, spurring him on. He made his way down her body, kissing every inch, savoring the moment.