Argument

Rainbow waited patiently for Twilight to arrived while she stared at the ground, leaning against the wall next to the arcade door.

Waiting there made her remember the times when she was still dating with her, ex who dumped her on the phone, not having the courage to do it personally. Everytime he go on ask Dash on dates, but he stood her up. And out of nowhere he broke-up with her.

“Well would y'all look at here. Look who lied to get out of rasing money, so they could go to the arcade,” The familiar voice came, Rainbow immediately recognize it.

“Applejack?” Dash asked. “ What'cha are you doing here?” she asked again.

“Well I was just 'bout to ask y'all the same thin'!” Applejack said crossing her arms.

“No you got it all wrong, that's not the reason why I'm here,” Dash corrected.

“No, well then what is? The only time your here is when your-” Applejack  trailed off, see how Dash was well dress. “Wait.. y'all on a date, are ya?”

“Fine, yes I am.”

“So you lied to get out of helping raise money so you can go on a date”

“So what if I am. It's not like what I'm doing is selfish or anything.”

“Selfish selfish!?.. Rainbow y'all got dumped by that full of them self Soren  not too long ago and your already thinking of datin' again. I'm not gonna say “I told you so” when y'all first introduced him to y'all's  friends that his a player but it's true anyways. And now ya'll are trying to get yourself out there when your heart still broken. Oh no I'm not say your selfish or anything!”

In that moment Rainbow's tears started to flow down from her cheeks. “Look, AJ sorry; I didn't listen to you when you told me to break up with him. Sorry; I got dumped but him and left heart broken. Sorry; for my fuckin brain couldn't see what I was getting into when I met him. Sorry;he stood me up, that his an asshola and he used me,” Dash said angrily. She stormed off living Applejack there.

Suddenly Applejack's phone started ringing. She took it from her pocket, then said;“
-----------------------------------------------------------Applejack;Oh what now!?

Rarity;Well my, I never thought you would answer with such anger.

Applejack;Oh, it's just ya Rarity. Sorry for th' out  burst.

Rarity;Oh, it's alright dear. But it's really unlike you to be this angry, is something the matter.

Applejack;Everythin's fin' Rarity.

Rarity;Oh really?

Applejack;Fine everythin' is not ok.

Rarity;What happened?

Applejack;Me an' Dash got into an argument not too long from no'

Rarity;Rainbow Dash? Where are you now?

Applejack;I'm at the mall near the arcade. Why?

Rarity;You don't know.. don't you?

Applejack;Know what?

Rarity;After Dash broke up with Soren, she start skipping school, and standing around the wrong people. She really wasn't being her self and she couldn't bring herself to see any of are faces.