ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

The next two days at my father's company were a whirlwind of activity, a never-ending cycle of meetings and deadlines. Balancing the demands of work while secretly coordinating with San's father's company added a layer of complexity that was mentally and emotionally exhausting. We had agreed to keep our relationship under wraps, knowing the potential fallout it could cause if anyone discovered the truth.

I sat by my desk, lost in thought, when the sudden thud of folders being dropped onto my workspace jolted me back to reality. Glancing up, I saw my father tapping his watch, a silent reminder of the importance of punctuality and the tasks at hand.

I glanced down at the folders, feeling a knot of dread tighten in my stomach. I hated San's father with every fiber of my being. He was rude, arrogant, and his disdain for me was always evident in the way he looked at me with thinly veiled disgust. The thought of facing him again filled me with a sense of foreboding, but I had no choice.

"Don't be late," my father reminded me, his tone clipped. "This is important."

"I know," I replied, grabbing the folders and my car keys. "I'll handle it."

The drive to San's father's office was a blur, my mind racing with strategies to endure the meeting without losing my composure. When I arrived, the familiar sense of unease settled over me. I steeled myself, taking a deep breath before entering the imposing building.

As expected, the meeting was filled with his backhanded comments about my appearance and not-so-subtle attempts at throwing dirty, flirty remarks my way. Each interaction was a reminder of the power dynamics at play, and it took every ounce of self-control to maintain my professionalism.

"Nice to see you could make it, despite your busy schedule," he sneered, his eyes raking over me in a way that made my skin crawl.

"Let's get this over with," I replied, forcing a polite smile. "We have a lot to cover."

"Of course," he said, leaning back in his chair with a smirk. "Though I must say, your father must be desperate to send someone like you."

I bit back a retort, focusing on the task at hand. The meeting dragged on, each minute feeling like an eternity. His condescending remarks and unwelcome advances were a constant assault on my patience. I kept reminding myself that this was a necessary evil, a part of the job that I had to endure.

"This is about the meeting, not your desire to look at me like some dirty old man," I blurted out, my voice sharp with anger as I glared at him across the table.

He smirked, leaning back in his chair with a look of amusement. "You don't realize why your father sends you here, do you?" he said, his tone dripping with condescension. "I have power over you."

My stomach churned as he stood up slowly, a predatory gleam in his eyes. He approached me with deliberate steps, each one making my heart pound harder in my chest. He leaned in, his face dangerously close to mine, the stench of his arrogance almost palpable.