Meeting with the Family

Scarlett's POV 

I stir awake finally feeling comfy in Jasper's arms I look up at him and he smiles down at me and goes to kiss me and I stop him and he groans in protest. "Baby I want a kiss." He whines I chuckle "After I brush my teeth love." I tell him as I get up and got to the attached bathroom not caring that I Am naked in front of him I feel his eyes on me.

I brush my teeth and he's at the bathroom door watching me "What?" I ask "Just admiring you're beauty. IT was hard for me not to let my hands roam last night." He admits "You could have I wouldn't have minded." I tell him after I finish brushing my teeth and I turn around and kiss him "Can I touch you?" He asks I nod 

*Slight Smut*

He lets his hands roam my body and he bites his lip I moan a softly and he takes me to his bed and lays me down and kisses me deeply "I wanna devour you." He says in a sexy tone "Go ahead." I tell him and he kisses down my neck I see his erection He kisses down my chest and guides his hand down and starts rubbing my clit thank the gods this room is soundproof and I moan at the touch he smirks and kisses the rest of my stomach his mouth capturing my clit and he starts sucking on it and he looks at me for reassurance and I nod and moan gripping his hair.

He inserts a finger and fingers me as he sucks and licks my clit I moan out "Yes right there don't stop." I speak between moans he moan in what I assume in ecstasy I buck my hips as he continues and I am in pure bliss we make eye contact 

Jasper's POV *Still in smut*

Gods she tastes heavenly I moan at her taste and her grinding my face and moaning is turning me on even more I suck, lick  and finger her faster. I make a bold move and slip my tongue in her and fuck it tastes amazing. I wanna taste her cum. "Jasper I'm gonna" She moans out my name I give her a look as if I know I wanna feel her cum around my dick to but that will have to wait til she's healed or if we go slow now I will see if she wants to. 

I feel her walls clench around my tongue and fingers I take my other hand and rub her clit with my thumb "Cum for me baby." I tell her That must have sent her over the edge and she moans out my name as she cums I make sure to savor ever ounce of her cum fuck this tastes like nectar from the gods I swallow all of it and I see her pant I lean up and kiss her. "You taste fucking amazing." I tell her she kisses back. "You're my first by the way."She says and that makes me happy as no other male has touched this "I'm honored. " I see her looking at my erection and she looks up at me "I want you Jasper all of you." She says I smile "We will have to be easy since you're still injured." I tell her and she nods 

I kick my pants off and I see her eyeing my erection and she goes to grab it but pauses "Go ahead it's yours to touch love." I tell her and she grabs it in her hand and starts jerking it and I let out animalistic moans I lay her back and positions at her entrance.

I gently push the tip in knowing this is her first time and she sucks in a breath. "It's okay I got you my love." I tell her and I push it in further and until I am all the way in and I stop letting her adjust she nods for me to move and I slowly start thrusting I let out moans and she is soon moaning as well. "Gods Jasper." She moans out my name "A little Faster" She commands I pick up the pace. We soon cum together and I kiss her. "You're mine." I tell her she kisses back I reluctantly pull out of her "Just wait til you're changed I won't hold back." I tell her with a smirk she smirks back. 

*Smut over*

I lay beside her "We're having a meeting today." I tell her "What about?"She asks "Edward for one. Two Bella issue and three about you moving it." I tell her "When is the meeting?" She asks "In a few minutes. I'm going to tell you Edward came in here to have a talk with me and he saw you naked and I don't like the way he looked at you nor did I like his emotions I was feeling. He touches you he's both out of this family and I will kill him." I say She nods and gets up and sees the blood on my sheets I look at it not phased by it. "It's okay it doesn't bother me and it's normal as it was your first time." I help her up "Come lets get a shower I will help you." I add

Melanie POV 

I was in pure bliss and ecstasy as he carries me to the bathroom. He sits me on the toliet and turns the shower on to hot and he pulls us both in. "Let me take care of you my sweetheart." He says grabbing my shampoo and starts washing my hair I close my eyes as this is relaxing. "That feels nice." I comment he smiles and kisses my lips and continues and then he proceeds to wash my body for me. "Jasper." I say "Hmm?" He responds "I love you." I tell him "And I love you my darling." He says and rinses me off and he does the same with himself we get out he wraps a towel around me and pulls me to our room and sits me on our bed. 

I watch him go to the dresser and pull me out a sweat outfit. "Here something comfortable. I got this outfit for you." He says "I love it thank you my soldier." I tell him I take the clothes and sit them by me and I get up and go to dry myself off but he takes over and dries me off himself all while kissing my cheek and my whole face. I then get dressed.

 I then get dressed

"Comfy." I compliment He smiles "Thank you my Jasper." I kiss him and I kiss all his scars and I watch as his eyes close as I am gentle with him. He grabs the hair brush and sits behind me and starts brushing my hair and I purr softly his smile widens. I watch as he puts my hair in a loose and cute braid. He gets dressed and offers his hand to me which I take and we make our way downstairs.

I see the family looking at us. "Aww He is taking such care of you it is so sweet." Alice jumps in front of me excitedly I smile at her "He certainly does take care of me." I reply smiling up at him as we go to the couch he pulls me into his lap.

After a couple hours it is decided I will be moving in, Bella is not to know about us, Edward is to show me more respect and he is not allowed to have contact or talk to bella which I don't think he will listen. 

"Scarlett." Edward starts I look at him and nod for him to continue "I want to start by say I apologize for my actions lately and I also apologize for staring at your naked body and having those feelings for you but they have faded away and I hope you can forgive me. Alice also says she sees my mate arriving in a couple of days." He says I can tell he is sincere "I forgive you. Just please don't do that again." I tell him "I promise I won't. This apology is for Jasper as well." He says and Jasper nods 

"It's Friday so we can go over to my house and start packing my stuff or Alice can start." I give her a key to my balcony door. "Rose and I will head over and start packing your things and bring a little tonight but tomorrow we will all go over and finish up and that way you can tell Charlie too." Alice says and I nod. 

My phone goes off and I see it's Bella I ignore it and block her number too.