Graduation

Scarlett's POV 

I wake up the next morning with Jasper laying beside me I stretch I am also fully healed no more injuries. I sit up rubbing sleep out of my eyes. "Good Morning beautiful." Jasper says "Good Morning my love." I say "Breakfast in bed?" I ask seeing a tray with coffee, Eggs, bacon and toast "Of course my darling." He says I smile and begin eating turning the news on watching it. He takes my fork and I pout "I wanna feed you for once my love." He says and I give in and he feeds me after eating I get up and go to the bathroom brush my teeth while Jasper runs a hot bath for me. 

I get into the bathtub and soak for a few minutes I will shower after this anyways. I shave my legs, underarms and other areas while having a face mask on my face to clear any pores off my face. Of course Jasper is sitting in there with me and we just talk among ourselves. "You think Bella will be there?" I ask him "I'm not sure she's not caused much trouble lately." He responds " I am so glad Edward's mate showed up and he forgot about Bella basically hopefully it keeps her off our backs." I say as I finish up and rinse my face mask of and get out and Jasper is already turning the shower on for me. Oh he's such a gentleman.

I step into the shower and again Jasper washes my hair and stuff for me and we both get out. I pull my robe on me. I go to the closet and pull out my graduation dress.

I do my nails first, then I move on to waxing my eyebrows and plucking lose ends with tweezers as Jasper is brushing my hair for me

I do my nails first, then I move on to waxing my eyebrows and plucking lose ends with tweezers as Jasper is brushing my hair for me. After I finish with that I move onto my make up which only consists of Mascara, winged eyeliner, blush and lip gloss. I move onto curling my hair and I finish that and put m necklace, ring and bracket on that I gotten from Jasper on our 6 month anniversary. I slip on my dress and heels and Jasper puts on his tux and tie and we head downstairs. 

"You look gorgeous sis." Alice and Rose compliments me "Thank you and so do you ladies." I tell them "Bella will be there and will want to come home with us but we tell her no." Alice says I sigh "Can she go one day without trying to start drama with us?" I ask as we head out to our cars "She certainly likes causing mayhem." Callie Edward's mate says I shake my head and get in the car with Jasper "You're so damn beautiful." Jasper says kissing my cheek holding my hand as he drives to the school. 

Jasper's POV 

We arrive at the school and everyone stares at Scarlett and I pull her close to me I nearly growl feeling the emotions from the males. "Jaz it's okay you have my heart and soul they don't." She says leaning up to kiss my cheek lovingly and the men turn away. "Oh great here comes trouble." Emmett says and we turn to see Bella walking over and my mate puts and hand up and stops her "Bella we are not in the mood for your petty drama. Edward doesn't like you can't you see he's got a girlfriend a beautiful one at that. This is graduation day. Keep your damn mouth shut and walk away." My mate says before Bella can say anything and the family smirks "She told you." Rosalie says my mate snorts which I find cute. "That dress is pretty Scar and you look beautiful today." Bella compliments my mate raises an eyebrow