prologue

Sooo hello sweethearts, sorry for not updating the new chapter of the black Raven but I got an idea for a new story with crossmare sooo,

But no need to worry, the new chapter of the black Raven will come soon enough!

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross woke up in a small aquarium tank, his tail barely able to stretch enough to stretch up himself.
He was feeling extremely exhausted as he gently rubs his eye sockets with his hands to get himself to properly wake up to be ready if any threat strikes.

Of course he was talking about the person who so much loved to experiment on him.
A cruel person who got cross captured and held in captivity untill now.

Cross doesn't even remember where he came from, his whole life has been in this tank and rarely in a bigger pool for tests.

His whole life has been a nightmare. All his purpose was to be a small experiment for the scientist who captured him.
The man wanted nothing else then to do research on the poor sharkfolk.
Sometimes it was unbreable to the point cross almost died, but of course the scientist couldn't let his beautiful experiment die just like that, so he made him stronger, thought him how to us weapons which Normal sharkfolks would never even think of using.

Of course cross wanted to use this advantage against the man but failed and right after the shock collar was installed on his neck for the times he misbehaves, cross had no way of escaping now..

Cross looked up before sitting up properly, his whole body feeling exhausted and in absolute pain, his fins were hurting, his upper tail felt sore.. And something wasn't right.

As he finally fully regained his consciousness only then he realized why his body felt sore, and mostly in the upper part of his tail..

The egg clutch he has been baring for such time has been removed.
Once again the cruel man had done it.. He took his future pups from him.

Cross got really upset as purple colored tears started rolling down his cheeks, quickly vanishing into the surrounding water around him.
Cross couldn't take it anymore, his pups were taken away again, again..
It hurt him that he kept loosing his precious pups.

Even if those pups were created with force and pain he would give the world for them, even his own life, just to keep them alive and happy.. But that's not the case here, just as cross is to the due time the scientist takes cross out from His tank and chains him to the table somewhere outside of his tank and does his little surgery type of thing to remove and stop the pups from hatching temporarily.

He then throws cross back into the tank to be experimented on and waits until the next mating season comes to use cross for his precious pups once again.

Cross's tears were quickly vanishing but even though he still couldn't stop crying he had to, his tail was itching from the soreness and pain so he just decided to lay back down into the corner of his tank.. As if it mattered if it was a corner of the center.

He felt some vibration from the wood which sent the pulse thought the water and even if cross was in the tank and a normal shark folk would probably not know how to feel this he knew that this is the scientist.
He quickly sat up slightly staring up, waiting for the scientist to come into view and soon enough he was there, staring down at cross who felt hurt each time he saw the man when this process happens.

"I see that you have awaken. Took you longer then usually.. Guess you're not baring the loose really well. But I don't care, there pups of yours are really nice to sell you know.."