🐾Chapter 21: Weekend with family pt. 2🐾

For clarification!

I know the previous chapter was chapter number 21 but I had to continue the story from chapter 21 so I simply named this chapter '21' too.

Let's get to the reading!

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

I didn't caught that sly pervert.

But he tripped and fell into the lake. Ha-ha-ha gotcha!

"Yn! Someone wants to see you!" my mom called. I sighed and turned my back to Jimin who tried to pretend he is drowning so he will take me underwater too. When I arrived, my mom was discussing with some ladies. "Well guys, this is my daughter!" my mom announced and the herd of aunties started hugging me.

"Yn, this is my cousin's cousin from mom's side, this is my friend from elementary school and my cousin's cousin stepsister and these are of course my cousins!" mom announced. Who is whose cousin?! Thankfully I was saved.

"Yn, come here dear!" My dad shouted so I ran to another destination. I passed by few fisherman - my relatives who wanted to fish right now. I don't blame them, the water is super beautiful. When I arrived, dad was also surrounded by bunch of men. Thankfully he just wanted to show them how much I grew up and set me free soon.

(I am NOT singing 'Set me free pt.2')

I passed by those fishermen and now also Jin joined them. I was going to go away but suddenly someone spoke. "Hey, the fishes are slow here, they were fed yesterday, let's go for a little walk, what do you think?" One fisherman asked the others. They all packed their rods, just Jin left it open and with bait in water. He explained that he might get lucky.

No, you are gonna get running.

Jin had some sort of machine on that fishing rod so if a fish would start eating the bait, the machine would start beeping loudly. I waited till they left and meanwhile I borrowed little telescope from one uncle. I saw how they climbed on high hill, one of many that surrounded the lake with crystal clear water. It was not only hills and cottage which were laying here peacefully with the lake; there was also forest which was due to many birds and squirrels very lively.

But this all was on huge place and the hill was approximately 1 km from the place where Jin's fishing rod was.

I went to the rod and lightly pulled the string.

Machine went on and loud beeping stabbed the silence. One uncle called Jin and I quickly climbed near tree in order to get the best view. The tree was a little above water but you could get up here with dry feet. I was watching Jin. He picked up his phone and (I assume) when they announced him that the machine is beeping, Jin went running faster than gepard toward the rod.

You won't believe how much disappointed he was when he found full bait untouched and fishes none.

It was that funny that I started shaking from my silet laughing and ended up falling into the water. The rest was not that funny cause Jin came to get me and he wasn't disappointed but quite angry.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"I promise I won't do it again!" I promised my mom. Jin, after he picked me up, ran to my mom and told her what happened. Mom scolded me but I could see she wanted to laugh so bad. My other lovely cousins, Yoonkook and Tae were silent laughing too, but behind Jin's back.

"Okay, okay, now go you two and help my husband with the barbecue!" My mom sent us. When we were approximately 5 metres away from kitchen, we heard laugh laughing bursting through the air.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Barbecue was perfect. So yummy and so peaceful. Jin and I got back to normal and we quite enjoyed the rest of day. Now it was almost night and time for us to leave.

"Thank you auntie for inviting us!" I thanked her and embraced her. I don't know her name, but I know she invited us here. "No problem dear, if you enjoyed today, then it was successful!" She smiled.

"Thank you all for great day! Yn, Tae, let's hop inside the car, we are leaving!" My mom said. We sat comfortably and dad and mom arrived too. Dad turned the keys and.... Nothing. Our car was apparently dead.

"Looks like we are staying here for the night..." Mom sighed.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Why me?!

WHY ME?!

Mom is shipping me and Tae so she casually announced to our auntie that she can bring 2 pair sleeping bags and not 4 singles.

So yea, currently I am sort of in one sleeping bag with Tae?

Nevermind, we are haveing some space between us. Not that I mind sleeping while cuddling but...

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

I woke up due to flash. Right into my face.

When I opened my eyes I found out, that I was hugging Tae in sleep and I was half on top on him while he was embracing me back.

And mom has taken a photo of us.

"One day you'll thank me for this!" she whispered and went back to sleep because it was 1 am.