2. Jelly Butt

Finally decided to revisit the Fluffernutter story and expand it! We shall see how it goes 🤞

(Also: vore warning again)

    Through the woods, Darren departed the Maidmasher lakeshore, heedlessly bending tree trunks underfoot. All the while during his return stroll to the giant settlement, Tara's movements became more erratic in his belly. Frantic punches from the inside soothed his guts and slaked his predation, as he grinned and ascended the mountain energetically. Darren had desperately wanted to devour Corrine, a friend and coworker of Tara's he'd seen in social media pictures. After eating people for over twenty years, it had gotten to the point where one single human didn't fill him up anymore, and Corrine would have been unwilling.

      Crossing over the summit of another pitiful anthill mountain with ease, the giant's stomach suddenly cramped, causing him to stop walking. Tara's impatient kick to his stomach lining triggered a muscle cramp, radiating throughout his body. Forcibly made aware that his most recent live meal was getting cold feet, Darren decided it was time to initiate her. From a hoodie pocket, he plucked a curvaceous, sleeping tiny blonde from his pocket and shook her awake his two fingertips. "Meter's still running on Spicy Eats Jolene," he reminded the familiar little snack lady sternly "I know I just regurgitated you, but I need to eat you again."

       Yawning and stretching across Darren's palm lines, beautiful cougar Jolene looked curious rather than scared. "Let me guess another plebeian didn't read fine print?" asked Jodie, deducing from some muffled shouting from Darren's Great Wall of a stomach. As usual, the attractive waxing fortysomething JellyButtJodie82 guessed correctly. Lathered in Burn n Breath daily, she was a tough, tasty a wide-hipped little blonde with a high rating on Eats. Most giants found her to have the flavor and consistency of a pumped jelly doughnut.

       Upon hearing what was happening with this Tasty Tara chick, now wading inside Darren's churning stomach, Jodie agreed to go in and talk to her. "Eat me big boy." Checking her acidproof wristwatch she added a stipulation. "After I brief our frightened friend in there you need to drop me off. Need to be a burger at a cookout gig."

"No prob," said Darren agreeably, opening his mouth and inching Jolene closer to his salivating black void.

   Casually as if she were boarding the subway, the curvy blonde woman braced herself and relaxed her body as it was slid into Darren's familiar, cavernous mouth. Jodie was something of a professional food Zelig, disappearing seamlessly into whatever succulent roles her giant eaters desired of her. Everything from fleeing prey to a willing snack for her huge clients were within her range. Jolene's phone was perpetually kept in an acidproof case like her watch, both holstered embroidered with the Spicy Eats logo of an orange piecrust with a pair of hands sticking out. This was just "Jelly Butt's" Tuesday as her sweet doughy flavor was savored by Darren's tongue until his tonsils opened like a tollbooth. A squelching gulp hurt her little eardrums as Darren imbibed her voluptuous figure down his esophagus, and after a tight squeeze, doughnut lady landed in the familiar fleshy room of Darren's stomach with a blurp.

    Wasting not a second, Jolene clicked on her little company issued flashlight and found Tara cowering in the corner of the stomach with the beam. She'd earned this Spicy Eats flashlight when she had been devoured for a record six times in two weeks. Tara's eyes adjusted painfully from the gastrointestinal darkness to the bright light, but Jolene waded through the nutty smelling acids to Tara. "You must be Tasty Tara from Spicy Eats, right? I'm JellyButtJodie82."

   "Hiya" said Tara, squinting to see the older lady who'd been eaten after her. Although no longer hyperventilating, thinking she was truly doomed, Tara remained puzzled.

   "First day on the job I understand?" asked Jolene in a businesslike tone reverbing off the organ walls. "Didn't read the full agreement on the Spicy Eats app before you clicked agree?" She cocked a blonde eyebrow, knowingly. "I might as well just tell you, new meat. When you submitted that, you agreed to be full time giant food. Congratulations you're now a mainstay on the Spicy Eats app menu, with compensation. It's an adjustment, but you wouldn't have gone on the app and requested to be ate if you didn't like that." She winked. "Trust me you'll make a lot though!" Wiggling her posterior caused the stomach juices to swish around the two devoured ladies. "Hungry giants pay bank for yummy little ladies!"

        Tara gaped, struggling to grasp what she was told. "Do you mean to tell me I signed up to be Giant food for like... ever?! I thought this was a one time thing... I can't just be eaten and puked out over and over again! I have a job-"

        "Where?" asked Jolene unexpectedly as she nonchalantly waded in the gooey digested bread

      "Dollar store, why?" stammered Tara, puzzled by the question.

        "Minimum wage I bet?" Tara nodded. Having quit her last job as an assistant DA to be permanently on Spicy Eats menu, Jolene had sacrificed a whole career. "You could make more doing this Tara. Take it from a literal seasoned meal! Hotdog buns and seaweed wraps pay better than dollar stores."

    Tara stammered, glancing around the pink folds of Darren's stomach. "I didn't realize it'd mean that much of a sacrifice," she admitted.

         "Come with me when we get out of this belly," invited Jolene, draping a slimy arm across shorter Tara's shoulders. "I'm playing a slab of meat for a cookout later on. I'll show you the ropes."

      Footsteps plastered backward through gastric chemicals and food plaque, as Tara backpedaled in surprise . "Wait, Darren took me all the way back to the giant village?!"

      "Really need to read contracts girl,"'sighed Jolene, aware that detail was pretty early in the agreement. "Even just on apps." Just then, the constant subtle swaying of the massive torso around them ceased. "Darren will be letting us out shortly Tasty."

     "It's Tara!"

      "Not anymore."