00.00

Summary-

3 secrets. One mother. Three fathers. Seven children. Only 5 belonging to Rock stars.

Some things are meant to be told. Others are Secrets That Are Never To Be Told.

Prologue:

By law, I was married at the age of 16 with parental consent of course. I married my first husband. I loved him so and he loved me but I guess we didn't love each as much as we thought we did. We stayed close friends, lived in same house and when we had to, we did our duty.

During the course of our 5 year marriage, we slept with other people. We protected ourselves of course and when we didn't, we made sure we were clean. We both knew of the others affair but we never said anything about it. Sure, we knew our partners but we never really talked in detail.

During my affair, I conceived a child. A child I wished was my husband's. My son, Alexzander Andriel Alexei Grey Knight-King was my first born. He was a product of my affair but my husband also had one. My son was the son of the one and only, original Rolling Stone member, Mick Jagger.

It was 1958, when I slept with Mick on a one night stand, after a "couple" of drinks before the Rolling Stones was created and became popular and famous for what they did best, Rock N' Roll.

After that night, after I told my husband the news, he told me the news. We were going to have children of a different mother and different father but legally bond as half-siblings despite no blood relation. Due to English Law, an illegitimate child cannot inherit the belongings of a parent so my husband and I did our best to prove that my child was not a bastard. Of course, my family knew but they didn't care. It was the law. If the law knew that my son was out of wedlock, then my son would not inherit my fortune, my estates and my empire and it seemed I kept making the same "mistake." Mick never knew he had a son until we meet one day after him and his friends helped keep my youngest son safe after he escaped the eye of my guard when at the park.

It wasn't until 1960, when I made the same mistake. I drank too much and ended with a one night stand. After that one night, even after being careful, I was pregnant to a kid I knew wasn't my husband's from the start. I conceived then birthed twins. A boy and a girl. Kane Donn Balor Grey Knight-King and Khalida Allani Keres Grey Knight-King. During the course of the pregnancy, my husband who was raising his son, next door with his new partner, helped me alot. He was my support as I was his especially when his girlfriend got sick due to cancer 4 months after the birth of his son. Keith Richards was his name. He was the man I slept with that night. He somehow wanted more and asked me to stay for another round but I had declined. You may say, 'If I were her, I would've taken the offer." Truth be told, I was going to but I honored my marriage (the irony right?!) and took pleasure when needed. I had a child to take care for and I couldn't be greedy when taking time away. I raised my children while Mick and Keith lived their own. I knew that they didn't know but I don't know...

Third time's the charm right? This time I was pregnant by the leader of the Rolling Stones. Brian Jones. I slept with Brian for a week and nothing more. As the week grew, we tended to be friends but it wasn't Brian who drifted away. It was me. More work and less time. I sent letters to Brian to show him that I didn't forget and it seemed that he had a fear of being forgotten and being alone when he was with me. He wanted all my attention but I couldn't do that. I had two sons with Brian but I never told him he was the father. He knew their names but he never knew his relation to them. Their names were Alexandro Nicolas Grey Knight-King and Alejandro Ares Grey Knight-King. I had them in 1961. A year later about birthing Keith's twins.

After I divorced my husband due to him wanting him to be with his mistress, especially after his mistress's husband had passed, I remarried due to a business alliance. A little after, I had another set of twins. This time, it wasn't a Rolling Stones member but it was my second husband's. This set of twins was my legitimate out of 7 of mine.

It wasn't until the year 1965 that Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Brian Jones found out that they were the fathers of a 7 year old, twin 5 year olds, and twin 4 year olds and I wasn't ready for the outcome...