Meeting Him

||This is an incomplete story at the moment, but here's a little something before I decided to continue the cowboy au||

Eijirou Kirishima was in the forest, munching upon a dead rabbit. He had just escaped from his previous master; an abusive fella who treated him like shit. He was covered in cuts and bruises, the horns on his head cracked. The little redhead finished his meal then scurried up along a tree as to hearing approaching footsteps, quite uncertain of the others intention.

Katsuki Bakugo was sulking through the forest in search of an actually interesting dragon instead of the pathetic and boring one's he keeps selling. He stepped on a few sticks, crunching them as he walked so heavily along the forest floor. His toned abs and torso shown, his red cape draped over his shoulders and his thick boots. A few scars and his red eyes gleaming in the sunlight. He heard the little redheads claws scurry up a tree, immediately bringing his attention in the direction of the sound.

Eijirou watched the other slowly approach the tree he hid in. A low growl rumbling deep within his throat as he buried himself more into the green leaves of the tall, thick plant. He wasn't wanting to be seen just yet so he instead observed the other.

Katsuki huffed and kicked a bit of dirt when he didn't see much. He shoved his bigger hands into his side pockets of his funny styled pants, dragging his feet as he kept walking, his back slouching a bit, clearly showing his irritation and boredom.

The redhead just watched from above for a moment. As the blonde had passed by his tree and continued his journey, he pounced from off the branch he hid in and tackled the other down onto the dirt ground. Wrestling around with the struggling male for a moment. Before they had both stopped with the dragon on top of the barbarian below. "Grr..Ghnn.." He breathed heavily, snorting at the other. The growling in his throat increasing in its volume.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he panted from behind tackled so suddenly. His chest heaving as he breathed, staring at the redhead above him. "the fuck? Get off me you stupid lizard!!" He grumbled, struggling to push the redhead up and off of him.

Eijirou just stared down at Katsuki, growling loud and heavily. Baring his wide, sharp teeth at the blonde beneath him. Red scales traced the sides of his neck and all the way up to his forehead. Some scales also seen on his chest, arms, and torso as well. "Treehh-ssspaassseeerrr..." He hissed at the human. Crimson red aura-like smoke seeping from the corners of his lips. His grip tightening over Katsuki's arms.

"The fuck you call me..?" Katsuki snaps, glaring at the redhead and wincing in pain when his grip tightens. He turns his head away, trying not to breathe in his smoke. Struggling all the while beneath the redhead.

"Tre..TRESPASSER!!" The angry redhead shouted. His voice increasing in volume as it echoed throughout the entire forest, causing some woodland creatures nearby to scurry away in fear. He remained on guard. The red smoke that could be seen had changed colors though. His expression changing as well, he would get up from the blonde beneath him and back away. Allowing his wings to retreat by his sides.

Katsuki huffed and rolled his eyes. He slowly stood up and dusted himself off, his small knife slipping out of his hip pocked on his belt, hitting the dirt. He wattched the redhead carefully, before letting his lips form into a sly smirk. "damn, you're fucking aggressive" He said grufly, slowly bending down to pick up his knife.

Eijirou just stayed in a defensive position, having his wings shield sensitive parts of his body incase of a sudden attack. "Leave this place..Trespasser..." He growled, trembling softly. He never allowed his eyes to leave the others, as they had locked onto each other. "It's not safe here.." He'd add.

Katsuki grabbed his knife and spun it between his fingers a bit, slowly approaching the redhead "and if I don't?" he said grufly, stopping the spinning of his knife, quickly slipping it back in its sheath.

The redhead slowly rose up onto his feet, allowing his wings to shield his body no more,, resting behind him. They spread open wide and straightened themselves. His claws unsheathing. "I will have to fight you, if I win; you shall leave this forest and never return...Understood, human?" His brows furrowed, his expression turning stern.

Katsuki's smirk faded as he stared at the redhead seriously. His expression going blank and hard to read "the hell do I get out of it if I win" he says coldly, his tone of voice lowering as he crosses his arms and pushes his foot out infront of him.

"I..I be-..Yur servant..-Forever." The redhead would reply softly, his tail wagging ever so slightly. Reflectively, he grabbed the other by his ankle, and rose it up. Giving the bottom of his boot a little sniff. Before releasing it and taking a few steps away. "Do you accept this duel, human..?"

"Fuckin lizard.." Katsuki mumbled before looking the redhead in the eyes "I don't see why not" the blonde said simply, his small smirk returning.

Eijirou nodded in agreement. He allowed his claws to grow a bit longer, his wings also increasing in size. "Make the first move, Katsuki." yes he knows his name because hes just better.

Katsuki approached the redhead, swiftly grabbing his small knife. In the process he slipped his food between his legs and lifted it, tripping the redhead and quickly flipping him onto his stomach. Cutting a piece of his cap off with a loud tear, tying his wings together then placing his foot onto his back, holding him to the ground.

Eijirou couldn't even think straight, it all happened so fast. He was now tied up on the ground, wiggling around in an obvious panic and struggle. "H-Hey! Th-That's cheatingg!!" The red dragon whined loudly. He could easily escape, but for some reason chose not to. And decided to accept what had just occured.

"The fuck it ain't?" Katsuki said with a small chuckle "so..you give up already?" he questioned, waiting for a move but was left with nothing.

The redhead curled up into a ball, his tail inbetween his legs. "I lose to you, human..You're smart.." He sighed softly. He would now close his eyes.

Katsuki grinned and stepped away, sheathing his knife "get yur ass up" The blonde stated , quickly whipping the ripped part of his cape off the redheads wings, then dropping it on his head.

The redhead shook the torn piece of cape off from his head, and scrambled up onto his rear. Then his feet. He would stretch out his arms, yawning softly,, his wings stretching out as well. "You're very ugly." He was joking ok stop being sensitive wtf.

Katsuki threw him a quick glare "and you aren't? Fuckin' lizard" he scoffed, muttering something else under his breath, inaudible of Kirishima to hear.

Eijirou approached the other, and examined him closely. Giving his face a quick but long inhale. Before dropping down and pulling on the others pants, sniffing those as well. "You smell like caramel. Are you carrying food with you?" He asked nonchalantly, continuing his search of possible food on the person.

Katsuki flinched and lifted his arms, watching the redhead search him "no. I don't got nothin' empty ass pockets" he said, slightly tugging away.

Eijirou scrambled back up onto his feet. Now staring directly into the others eyes, he would then move up closer to the other and lift up his leg, attempting to wrap it around him. "Carry me, human!" He demanded. Wrapping both his arms around Katsuki's neck for more support.

Katsuki groaned and pried his arms off of him "get off me, and I have a name dammit" Katsuki scoffed, watching as the redhead fell ass first into the dirt.

As he landed on his rear, into the dirt, he winced softly. "Ow..You're really mean. Dragon owners are supposed to take care of their pets, y'kno!" He whined. Eijirou would get back up onto his feet, his tail wagging furiously behind him. He just stared into the others eyes. There was something about Katsuki that sparked his interest for him.

TBC..