💚Gamer's night💚

I'm quite busy today so I couldn't make a poster for this chapter hope you understand :(

I had a sleepover and it felt so good since I think I never had a sleepover with a friend!

Also, this chapter was from this special fan @Trev200p shout out to him!!

What are we waiting for? ACTION!

STUDENT!Reader x STUDENT!Critters

Word Count: 920

Backstory: I always saw the older kids in my school play this game called Street Fighter, a friend of mine always teased me that I was bad at it, and I got frustrated from the teasing and wanted to learn how to be a pro so I stayed home, but thing is I forgot to go to my friends picnic...They won't accept it since they care for me so much.

Y/n's POV:

I sighed rubbing the sides of my head and muttering. "Awh sugar plum..."

Despite my tired eyes I didn't want to be beaten by my friend again, because even if I told him to stop, he won't! So if I beat him he'll shut his mouth up.

I still kept trying to do some combos but I was interrupted by harsh and loud banging.

I looked at the door and back to the game...I died.

I groaned and went to the door and said. "Mom! I'll eat dinner lat-"

Suddenly, the door flung open and It was Kickin shouting. "OPERATION SAVE Y/N ACTIVIATE!"

"What the WOAH HEY!" I was cut from Kickin grabbing me and hugging me.

"I FOUND THEM!" Kickin laughed loudly.

"They're alive!?" Hoppy smirked.

"Why are you guys worrying so much?" Bubba sighed at their childish behavior.

I was confused but tripped making everyone fall on me.

"I GOT A BAG OF CHIPS IF THEY'RE HUNGRY!" Picky ran but she tripped.

We all fell into a pile and I was under all of them.

"AUGH!" I grunted from the heaviness.

"Y/n we were so worried about you!" Bobby whimpered.

"We wanted to remind you that we'll have a picnic...But you didn't answer us!" Dogday pouted.

Catnap looked at the pile and then lay there as if nothing happened.

"You idiots! We are squishing them!" Bubba squirmed and we all got off.