💜Wise old...Sheep?💜

Hey guys...Thank you so much for 1k reads! I'm just making a simple poster it is still in the process just be patient and wait a little longer...Action.!

Word Count: 910

WORKER!PlayerxTOY!Shiro (OC)

Backstory: The player always had a lot of anger issues since they broke up with their husband/wife (They kept it a secret from everyone) and they are now working at Poppy Playtime Co. The Smiling Critters were a little uncomfortable with Player since they always commanded and shouted being bossy...But just one Critter changed Player's personality forever...ShiroSheep!

Y/n's POV:

I was working on the Home Sweet Home since the Giant Hoppy was jumping way too much and made a large hole in the house.

"Stupid rabbit..." I said under breath hammering the nails in the wall.

"Hey, Player...You want help?" Said my coworker asked.

"NO!" I shouted angrily.

My coworker jumped at my sudden hostility noticing the eyebags under my eyes.

"I'll do it myself! I am better off alone." I grumbled hammering the nail and it accidentally hit my thumb.

"FISH STICKS!" I snarled rubbing my finger.

My worker then looked at another worker and nodded thinking of something.

I continued doing my work slowly calming down since I was alone.

All I heard were children running and playing around with the other Critters and toys.

I let my hand grip the artificial grass but couldn't find my plank.

"Huh?" I uttered.

A large shadow was on top of me, It was Vox.

MJ: Vox is FunnyFox's nickname I'll give you all the lore but I'm not sure lol

Vox had my plank in his mouth his large fluffy tail swayed gently.

"Hi, Mr/Ms.Player! I saw this was out of your reach and I thought it would be best to give you a hand...Or a paw." Vox chuckled at his little joke.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled. "Just give it to me."

Vox's ears lowered slowly and placed it down and sat next to me.

I immediately took the plank and started hammering not even saying thanks.