⚜️ 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿

CHAPTER SEVEN

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You woke up from the sound of keyboards being lightly tapped, and fortunately for you, you were always into keyboard ASMR's in which you would never admit to anyone that you do listen to that..

But.. A certain Oikawa Tooru was an exception to that.

You were greeted with him sitting on your study desk, glasses on his eyes , the familiar focused expression etched on his face and his fingers were doing all the typing.

"Tooru? "

"Morning, you can still sleep. Its.." He paused to take a glance at his wrist watch before giving you another reply, "Five, class starts at eight today. "

"Why are you still here? "

"You don't want me here? " He asked, looking at his childhood friend, a smirk on his face when he saw how she pouted at his words.

"You know that's not what I meant... " She wanted to say more but when a yawn escaped her lips, he could only sigh and went back to typing whatever the hell was on his laptop.

"Go back to sleep, Y/N. You need it. "

"You need it too. "

"Unlike you, sweetheart. I'm used to doing all my works overnight and not have sleep, auntie and uncle princessed you to the point it's already engrave in your whole system. Go to sleep. "

"Can you atleast tell me what you're working on? "

"You'll know when you wake up. "

At the frown she gave, he let out another sigh before pushing his glasses and walking over to the bed, placing his palm on top of head gently to run his finger through her soft locks.

"Go to sleep, I'm okay.. "

"What are you working on... "

He can only give her a kiss on the forehead, "Sleep, I don't want you yawning all day later. "

After two hours of working, Oikawa saved the files into his USB before transferring it into yours, a sigh of relief left him when he glanced at you, all rolled up in your blankets with your eyes closed. It didn't take that much time when he convinced you to go back to sleep, you knew of all people you were safe with Tooru and somewhere deep within him, he was glad you relied on him.

He stood up from your desk and went to your bed before sitting on the edge, placing a hand on your cheek, he lightly tapped it spoke in a soft tone.

"Y/N, wake up. You have one hour to prep. "