Toy Freddy x Reader

You checked the camera's and wound up the music box. "Dumb old puppet" you said quietly. Foxy appeared in the hall, and you flashed your flashlight in his face, adding shooting sound affects.

Toy Freddy was in the hall, and you flashed your light in his gay face, hoping he would go away.

You checked the Kid's Cove camera, and saw Mangle. She saw you and waved. You liked Mangle, but not to much. You waved back, but you knew she couldn't see you.

Your eyes widened as a furry brown paw was placed over your mouth. "Let. . . Me. . . Go!" you demanded. "Dear, nobody is gonna hear you~"

You kicked him, because you thought he would let go. He growled, and took you to the back room. "Let m-" you didn't finish your sentence. "Whats wrong? Cat's got your tongue?" "Hey!" a pink cat with green cheeks yelled. "Suck it up, buttercup" he growled. She growled back and left.

"Good, she's gone now. Now I can have you to myself~" he purred. "You will never ta-" you didn't have time to finish. Before you finished, he kissed you. Your eyes widened, and you were in shock.

He kissed you back, harder, and you kissed back. Afterwards, he brought you back to the office at 5:57. "See you tomorrow, Dear" he purred. "Bye!" you said.

I hope you guys liked it, and see you guys, in da next story!