Human!Withered Bonnie x Kawaii! Reader

W. Bonnie's P.O.V

I was walking down the hall when (y/n) came running up to me. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Bonnie!" she screamed excitedly. "Y-yes (y-y/n)?" I answered back. "I finally found out who my senpai is!" (y/n) said, looking up at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "R-really? W-who is i-it?" I said, embarrassed by how much I was stuttering. "I can't tell you! Its a suprise!"she said, and ran off.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Freddy! I know who my senpai is now!" I said, actually more like screamed. "Really, who is the lucky man?" he asked, a smile on his face. "Bonnie is my senpai!" I yelled. "I knew it!" he yelled. I blushed. "How'd you know?" I asked. "Oh, just a hunch" he replied back smirking. I ran over to Bonnie, and realized he was smirking as he looked at me. "What's so funny?" I asked, doing a pouty face. "Nothing, just this. . ." he purred into your ear. You blushed. He noticed you blushing and kissed you neck. I moaned quietly and I could feel him smirking against my skin. He slowly moved up to my lips and kissed me.

W. Bonnie's P.O.V

After I kissed her, she pulled me into a hug. "I love you Bonnie" she said. "I love you too (y/n)" I answered, and kissed her head.

Another chapter done! I'm on a roll! This chapter was suggested by Cheshirethewriter. Go check out her profile, and I'll see ya later! Peace! *falls on back and rolls away*