I was sitting in my room in a rather poor house and heard my grandmother's voice calling me for dinner. While I was eating I heard from my brother who said that in a certain village which is called 緑野 . I asked curiously what kind of people they needed and what kind of work it was. I can brew herbs very well and it would be nice if it was a herbalist job. Grandma laughed and told my brother something quietly. He replied that it was a herbalist's job and that they needed a girl like me. Full of life and energy. After a while my dad said to me. Rina will send you to 緑野 for a trial week. Well ok - I replied. I finished eating my rice that I got for lunch and went to my room to pack in my old bag. I packed the clothes of my beloved teddy bear pen and other things I needed.The village was 300Chō from my house. So I quickly left the house saddled my only horse which was called Hitomi.

I took the bag on my back and got on the horse and we set off. Unfortunately, after 50Chō traveled the road, it became evening and I had to make a fire to give the horse to eat and drink. I ate the meat I had fried on the fire and laid out my sleeping bag. I fell asleep. I got up early in the morning something around 4 a.m. I set off on my journey. On the way I got lost and had to turn around and take the right road. Today I traveled 200Chō. I was happy and stopped to rest. I said to my horse. Hitomi just 50Chō more and we will be there. But now it is getting night so let's eat and rest. I lit the campfire again. I fell asleep in my clothes but slept only a while because it was terribly cold. I wore a shawl and a hat that my grandmother knitted for me. I immediately got warmer. I quickly went back to sleep and when I woke up in the morning I headed out.That left the last 10Chō to overcome. I quickly wanted to find myself in a new apartment.