HIDDEN DESIRES

NI-KI X EUNCHAE (CHAEMURA)

NI-KI POV:

I was at the club with my six friends as usual, and sunoo walks out and brought in five girls... And one who caught my interest... Eunchae looking attractive for me as always.

I secretly winked at her, and sticked out my tongue on her. As she tries to act serious... Ohh c'mon eunchae, don't be shy i don't bite, but if you want too i will.

Eunchae talks with her sisters i continue to stare at her, while she keeps stealing glances secretly...

I watch her stand up, and tell her sisters she's gonna go to the restroom... I watched her walk away and i stood up fixed my clothing and tell my friends I'm just gonna pee... I followed her secretly.

I enter the restroom, watch her fix her hair... While i lean at the doorframe, and chuckle and said...

"Your really doing you best to look good for me?" She flinched as she heard my voice and i stepped closer to her... And wrapped my arms at her neck, while we continue to look at the mirror, and my hand trails down at her neck...

She kinda shivers a little and she looked really cute. "Aww you look cute smarty."
I kissed her by the cheek, even though we actually didn't have a relationship...

I've never been like this to any girls before, but only to eunchae... She has a soft spot for me.

She's the only one i really have a soft spot for, not because she's my seatmate... Because she's really kind and cute.

She also helps me from my struggles, she's really kind and helpful.