4.|Unexpected date and the past love.

Luna pov

i was inside the library, reading some novels
But deep inside I was in very negative thoughts and finding solutions of those.
How will I able to live with this monster for a lifetime, Lucas is getting close to leviathan, but he still not know anything.
What if I make any mistakes so he will do anything to lucas'?
I'm scared if he did something to lucas how will I protect him from psychopath.
Lucas felt safe with him but still he doesn't aware of his other side.
'fuck' i cursed myself in the thoughts but get interrupted feeling someone presence behind the door.
The door knob opened and the face I saw which I don't want to see cause I came library to feel relieved and not to face him again but like my fate is very bad.
But it was not much cause he was on important call so I can go without him noticing me.

"ya! Keep searching him on those areas and also underground" he said on call while his freaking gaze all on me as he taking steps towards the couch where I was sitting as i quickly take any book from shelf and acting like I'm reading.

He sat as i stand and rushed to door but before i can go few inches from him he held my hand and grabbed making me fell on his lap.

"stay still" he said while I was struggling to get away from his grip on my waist.

"ohk! I will talk this later, I'm busy now" he said on call and hang up and pulled me more closer to him.
As his waist was between my legs and I was in his hips which is very bold position cause i felt something down there but I don't want die in embarrassment so I just sit quietly.

"good girl! Your paws run fastest that's why I you are little cat to me."  he said smirking as his eyes caught a book on my hand which i was didn't realised.

"fuck! You read dark romance books? I didn't even know." he said while grabbing the book from my hand.

I saw the book name 'haunting Adeline '.

Shit! Why I didn't read the book name now what he will think!

"no! I don't! I didn't realised but I have another book, i don't know why this book is in my hand" I said hesitating.

"liar! You know what it is this books, you know every scenes under the book.right?" he said staring at my face which full of red.

"n-no! I never read this" I said while he was directly looking right in my eyes, his ocean blue eyes making me scared and giving me warning to don't lie, making my whole body shiver.

"Y-yes! I read this on the day of the college, i didn't read! My bestfriend 'lily' make me read this and I also regretted this after." i spelled out the truth while he caressing my cheeks and I can feel the deep smirk appeared on his face.

"fret not! I will not make you regret this, I know you liked it, do you want to experience this, will you be my Adeline while I'm being zade" he whispers in my eyes as his hands gone down under in his pocket and took out the gun.

"ugh! N-no! D-don't!"

I only weared skirt and a back zip top, i prefer long jeans especially when I'm with this monster but I only haved lingeries and till thighs shorts and skirts inside the wardrobe.
Cause no one there in mansions, his all bodyguards all stands outside guarding so he want to wear me this type of dresses which barely covers my skin.

He unzips my top from back as his fingers touching my bare skin from back, then I felt cold metal on my neck to back tracing the curves lines making me shivers to the spines.he stopped the gun on my hips, as he glare me , giving me warning what he'll do next.

"p-please, stop, I have to go, don't do this," I said while my whole body was started shivering.

"don't worry, I'll be gentle" he said as he moving the gun under my skirts before get interrupted by the door knocking from outside.