Fourth Episode

..............

Author pov

Jungkook sigh heavily seeing you staring at him blankly while standing on the doorway, he turned his head in another direction...Si-ri his sister looked at you with pity ,you gulped the lump in your throat feeling like loosing yourself anytime...you didn't wanted to make yourself look like you are trying to get someone's sympathy.....si-ri turned towards her brother and said in her pleading voice.

" what are you trying to do Jungkook,  see you are already married, move on from her dad died recently don't make look like you were waiting for this opportunity, "

Jungkook looked at his sister with determination before saying.

" I never waited for this noona I just wanted to always marry Hanny not this woman "

He pointed his fingers towards you while saying that and took a pause,  your heart clenched hearing him ,but again you didn't had any choice so you choose not to spoke. He looked at you for a mini second before looking back at his sister but those mini second were quite enough for you to feel the hate in his gaze for you .

" She came between us , I always loved Hanny but this woman were behind me , I thought she is her bestfriend "

" Jungkook she didn't came , dad choose her for you why can't you understand everything will destroy , Hanuel is not good for you , an*******"

" noona I don't want to be rude but don't interfere in between us , "

He said little rudely making si-ri look at him like she saw some another person in her Jungkookie , she couldn't believe how he disrespected her  ....she didn't spoke anything else and nodded with teary eyes before turning around and her eyes landed on you,  she look at herself in you ,back then when her husband chose another woman over she was broken and at that time her brother was furious but now he is the one doing the same maybe worst than her husband,  she wiped her tears and patted your cheeks and walked away from your share bedroom.....

You felt your legs heavy as you wanted to take to it towards him , your heart was bleeding and the loveless woman were screaming not to make your heart more hurt ,  you took steps towards him but he ignored you and walked inside the washroom, 

your eyes stucked at the washroom door , you didn't wanted this , his anger you can bear , his hate towards you you can bear that too , his rudeness too but no you can't able to see your husband getting married to another woman for whom he can fight with his ownself,  you can fight with anyone but not with the woman whom he loves.... you clutched the fabric over your chest as you felt it was beating hardly,  you started walking forth across in the room to make yourself calm down , you can't even tell your parents...they will surely told you to bear this as they finally became free from a burden like you ,...

You immediately turned around to look at him who came out from the washroom, as his eyes met with your desperate one he looked away and walked towards his bed before sitting on it and about to take his phone but he flinched when you rushed towards him and sat on your knees in front of him ,he gulped seeing your teary eyes and wet cheeks ,you cried while joining your hands together......

" please......"

Crying while looking at him with your teary eyes...

" please don't do this with me I can't......."

Sobbing hardly you felt your words stucking in your throat...

" please Jungkook, don't....don't I will die seeing this ,please divorce me if you don't want to keep me but I can't see that ......divorce me I will not say a word "