Chapter 1🔞

⚠️⚠️Mention of se×ual assault please don't read if you are not 18+🔞

"Y/N, what are you doing here playing with these kids, aiisshh this girl, stop being a kid everytime, I asked you to bring the traditional copper bowl(The copper bowl is for the handwashing of the couple to symbolize their cleansing and purity for one another)from the basement, hurry up Y/n we need it just after the marrige bows"

"Eonni, ask Mina to bring the bowl, after all its her brother's wedding not mine okay, let me play please, don't disturb me just go, see eonni I am winning and we have a plenty of other copper bowls available in the kitchen, eonni can't you use one out of them for the ritual" she said making an annoyed face because the girl was hella busy in playing Muk-jji-ppa ( a variant of the two-player game rock paper scissors)with the kids half of her age.

(Y/n's dress)

The elder sister hold the ear of her little sister tightly and made her stood and dragged her out of the room where she was playing.

"Ouch!! ouch eonni leave my ear its hurting" 

"Y/n when will you grow up, girl you are 18 now, so please its my request start to behave according to your age and what did you say, that I should ask Mina to get the bowl, Y/n that girl didn't get a minute of relief since morning, she is already indulge with thousand of other works and you want me to assign another work to her, okay leave who am I even asking to, it would be better if I do it myself" 

"You know what you always do that, your mother in law scolded me just an hour ago and you want me to work in her son's wedding, eonni you never take my side, you only care about that old woman, what was my mistake for which she humiliated me in front of all the guests, just because I was having some snacks before guests, she just scolded me for this, was it a big deal to have a portion of little food from the plenty of amount available, I was soo hungry" Y/n eyes got teary.

Soo yun, engulfed her baby sister in her arms and started cooing her sister who was looking so adorable forming an angry pout. 

"You know baby how's she, don't take her words on your heart and if you don't get involved in this wedding she will get another chance to humiliate us and Y/n I don't want her to think that we are not happy with this marrige or anything, you are very much aware of her useless assumptions, now be my lovely Y/niee and go bring that bowl, her mother is even more dangerous than her, she wants their ancestors traditional copper bowl only.

"Ok fine I will go and fetch that traditional bla bla bowl but you have to promise me something"

"Ok but what promise tell me that"