Chapter 4🔞

"Are you still awake???" Namjoon asked his wife who was tossing and turning in bed again and again. 

"Took Y/n to the hospital today because she was complaining about the pain and cramps in her lower abdomen, high blood pressure, body swelling and what not, I thought it was normal as she is in the 7th month of pregnancy but..." she said while sobbing.

"But what???? Soo yun tell me please what happen...." saying this Namjoon took her in his embrace.

"Doctor said that Y/n can face serious complications while giving birth" she said and started to cry on his chest.

"Is'nt it something we know already? We have been told about the complications involved in her pregnancy the day when we took her for abortion, Soo yun we need to be strong, we can't just act weak in front of Y/n, we need to act normal in front of her and never ever talk about the pregnency complications with her please" Namjoon said.

"The doctor was serious, joon she said anything can happen to Y/n, her condition is not good, whatever symptoms her body is showing, these are the early signs of eclampsia(Adolescent mothers (aged 10-19 years) face higher risks of eclampsia, which can result in brain damage, coma and possible death for the mother and fetus)." Soo yun said. 

"Everything will be fine Soo yun, please don't cry, please" 

"Joon, what was my Y/n mistake why isshe suffering, what did she do to get this punishment, he is the one who needs to get punished not my y/n, she is so innocent, how will my little baby endure so much pain, joon, I can't see my y/n like this" Soo yun said while crying.

"Have faith in God, everything will be fine, we will fight together, don't cry please, everything will be alright, we have to be strong for y/n, we can't let our hope lose, no never, we will become her strength" he said.

"It was all my fault, If I had not sent her to the basement that day, all this would not have happened, its hard for me to see her living like a dead person, the girl who used to talk non stop, hardly talks, the girl who was never scared of anything, gets scared of the slightest sound now.

She stopped crying in front of me now but every day I heard her sobbing quietly whenever she is alone, the girl who used to keep that beautiful smile all day, doesn't smile anymore, I have lost my y/n, why did he do this to her, why, God will never forgive him, he will rot in hell, he will get the punishment for ruining my y/n's life"

"Eonnie, Eonnie" Her painful cries started echoing throughout the house, all of a sudden. Soo yun and Namjoon ran towards her room, Namjoon's feet glued at the door, he still don't have the courage to face Y/n. 

He finds himself guilty for letting Taehyung go that day, he shifted to another city the very next day, it was hard for him to left the job and the place where he was living for years all of a sudden, he spent all his savings to settle down in the new city. 

He didn't have to work hard to get a job there as his work profile helped him getting a descent job in a reputed company but no matter how hard he was trying to make everything fix, the damage Taehyung did to her wouldn't be fixed ever.