The Legend of the Golden Dance

Not long ago, there was a community known as the Golden Race. Myths say they were normal humans, but they were gifted by the sun Goddess. She gave them the power of the Golden Dance. The name "Golden Dance" came from their heritage: their blood turned golden when directly connected with the sun, their eyes glowed like sunlight, their bodies showed patterns, their hair glowed like fireflies, and they danced in the rhythm of the sunlight's rise. The myths say that by absorbing the sun's direct aura, they overloaded themselves with energy, which soon turned into a life-sustaining force that rewarded them with different powers:

e

1. Solar Infusion

Description: Members of the Golden Race can absorb and store sunlight, which energizes them and enhances their physical abilities.

Effect: During daylight, particularly when the sun is at its peak, they gain enhanced strength, speed, and agility. This power makes them formidable in combat and grants them exceptional endurance.

Application: This power is visually striking, with their skin glowing faintly gold when fully charged with sunlight.

2. Golden Blood Healing

Description: Their golden blood has potent healing properties.

Effect: They can heal themselves rapidly from injuries, and their blood can also heal others. This healing is faster and more effective in direct sunlight.

Application: This makes them invaluable in battles and as healers. The sight of their golden blood closing wounds and knitting bones back together is awe-inspiring.

3. Solar Dance

Description: The Golden Dance is more than just a cultural ritual; it's a powerful form of magic.

Effect: When they perform the Golden Dance under the sun, they can manipulate light and energy to create illusions, heal, or even summon shields of light. The dance channels solar energy, enhancing their other powers.

Application: This power adds a mystical and ceremonial aspect to their abilities, making the dance both beautiful and formidable.

4. Photonic Sight

Description: They have the ability to see beyond the visible spectrum of light.

Effect: This grants them night vision and the ability to see heat signatures, energy patterns, and even through certain materials. They can detect lies by reading subtle changes in body heat and energy.

Application: This makes them exceptional scouts and guards, able to perceive threats and hidden objects that others cannot.

5. Solar Shielding

Description: They can create protective barriers made of condensed sunlight.

Effect: These barriers can shield them from physical attacks, energy blasts, and even certain magical effects. The shields are stronger and more resilient under direct sunlight.

Application: This power provides a versatile defensive capability, making them difficult to harm and adding an additional layer of strategy to their abilities

And just because of this gift, jealousy among the other realms grew. That jealousy caused a war against the Golden Race, which eventually led to their downfall.

Overall, the Golden Race is just a story of a gifted community famous for their bond with the sun.

I closed the book, glancing at my bleeding finger. "It's not just a story, you idiots," I whispered, my blood glowing with a yellow hue. Shivers hit my spine.