Today is going to be similar to my normal days—well, maybe not exactly, since today is laundry day. I filled the big basket with dirty clothes and began hauling it to the washers. The basket was heavy and awkward, and as I adjusted my grip, I felt a sharp edge dig into my skin. I winced as it cut into my hand, a small drop of blood appearing on my finger. As the blood reflected in the sunlight, I suddenly felt a strange sensation in my body. I glanced down at my cut, and to my astonishment, the blood turned golden.

Back to the present scene

I ran seaked back from the royal library after reading that book.

Two weeks have passed like this and I'm unable to understand this thing why my blood truned golden it never truned golden in my entire life then why now the question ran upon my mind and i was unable to answer them.

Alaric Pov

"Governor, you should rest now you must be really tried,"

"You know what Vesper?"

"What is it siri,"

" I haven't slept peacefully in years

Siri is something troubling you?"

It has been 15 years Vesper that it has made me sleepless

May i ask what could that be?

"Sixteen i was only Sixteen when the young King ordered me to kill a family and bring their newly born daughter to him, but while i was busy finishing them someone flew with the child and i lost them.

Why would his grace order you something like this

I don't know but he was planning to perform some ritual with a newly blood to become more powerful.

My God how our country's future holds into a hands like his grace," 

Although what is that trouble you that you lost the child!"

No the cries of that family still echoes into my mind the way they all begged me to spare their loved ones life the way they all pleaded for mercy and still my hands were tied and i couldn't do anything,"

Oh my God sire I'm so sorry for that!"

But I hope today you felt att ease after killing the whole army of caxton's

Onec you have Coloured your hands in blood vesper that stain will never fade away and how much you kill it is never enough,"

I can't relate sire I've only killed for greed and a person in greed is never guilty,"

Facts!"  

"The breeze looks quite today Governor you should enjoy this," i took a long breathe in as i simply enjoyed the smooth atmosphere infront of me.

Although sire the officials want to have a feast with you for congratulating over your victory,"

"Sigh....., Sure,"