3 (Sleep)

An: Is there anything else we need to buy?
Kohane: I think this is good, An-chan. We have everything to make a birthday cake for Aoyagi-san.
An: Hey, let's eat something before we go to my cafe like...that.

And show the small stall that sells ice cream.

Kohane: I would like that.
An: Okay, Kohane, you sit here at this bench while I get you a strawberry ice cream?
Kohane: *smile* Thank you, An-chan.

An smiles before she goes to the stall while Kohane waits for her on the bench.

.......
.......

A minute later, An comes with two cone of ice creams before sit beside Kohane.

An: Here.
Kohane: Thank you.

They eat the ice cream after tired of searching ingredients and material for Toya's birthday.

After a while, they are done with their ice cream.

An: Should we go to my cafe? Or wait a little bit? Today is not too hot, and the air breeze is good.
Kohane: I think..we can wait a little bit, An-chan.
An: Then, let's talk.

Hence, they talk to each other about many topics until they just rest themselves on the bench and enjoy the air breeze.

After a while, An sense something on her shoulder to see that Kohane accidentally falls asleep on her shoulder.

Kohane: Zzz...
An: *smile*

An pull Kohane closer to her shoulder.

An: (Tired after just a shopping? How much more cute you can be, Kohane?)

With that, An humming some music to Kohane. She likes Kohane to sleep on her, so she let her be for a while before they go to the cafe.

An: ~🎶
Kohane: Zzz...

An: ~🎶Kohane: Zzz