IV

_____________________________________________

 Chapter 4: Polar Tang

_____________________________________________

Characters appearing in this chapter:

1. Dawn

2. Law

________________________________________

You stir awake, your whole body aching like anything. You opens your eyes lightly and the first thing you say is a white fluffy hat.

Yawning, you sat upright, "Where am I?"

"You are in my ship, Dawn ya" a deep voice grumbled. Your attention flickered to the raven-haired man sitting on a chair next to your bed. He had tattoos all over and his mouth was curled into a frown. He was holding a book and it seemed like a comic.

"No freaking way. IS THAT SORA THE WARRIOR?" you spoke ecstatically. You've always been a fan of those North Blue exclusive comics. 

Law peeled his eyes off from the comic and sternly looked at you. If looks could kill, you'd be dead by now. He nodded grimly. 

"Sugeee. Who is your favorite character, Torao?" you asked, now sitting in a way that you are fully facing him. He was a bit taken aback by your eagerness. 

"I'm always a Sora fan" Law spoke, turning his attention back to the comic. 

"SAMEEEEE. Although I love Stealth Black's powers too," you exclaimed.

Law nodded. It seemed like he too was a big fan of Sora the Warrior. Although he didn't show it on his face, His golden eyes were gleaming. 

For a few seconds, you just plainly stared at him. He was engaged in reading the comic and his tattooed hands were flipping the pages once in a while. 

His mouth curled to a barely recognizable smile at times, probably by reading anything hilarious. His mouth forms a smirk or frown at times too.

"Oh I forgot!" you spoke suddenly, placing a hand on your forehead and bitting your tongue lightly. 

Law peeked from his book and looked at you with raised eyebrows.

You cleared your throat and spoke with your usual Grin, "Good Morning Torao. And thank you for rescuing me!"

Law grunted in response, his stoic expression not changing a bit. 

You let out a small yawn and stretched your arms. You didn't want to wake up but didn't want to go back to bed either.  

Law then got up almost suddenly. He held the comic in one of his hands and his cap in the other hand. Putting the cap back on his head and adjusting it, he walked to the door. 

"Leaving so soon?" you asked with a pout. Law clicked his tongue, clearly not amused. He then walked out of the door, without another word.

"Rude~" you singsonged, loud enough for him to hear you.

 For a few seconds, you sat in the same position, staring at the chair that Law sat on once. 

After a few seconds, you walked from your bed, stretched your arms once again, and grinned to yourself.

Today is going to be another good day.