341-360

Chapter 341 One Lord

This hotel is located on a residential street behind Lin Wan Community.

It's a three-minute walk from here.

After opening the room, Xiao Jiu took the square card and still walked at the front to lead the way.

A few minutes later.

Lu Liuliu and Xiao Jiu entered the hotel with their children.

Zhang Lang and other four high-level zombies entered the hotel room next door to rest.

Kongkong did not follow them this time, but stayed in the U-Zone to live with Jiang Yiyi.

Its appearance is difficult to hide. Even with camouflage glasses, it can only transform into a small animal of the same type under the influence of the external morphological characteristics of an animal.

Under the current situation, there are only a handful of survivors with spiritual pets in the shelter.

Once someone from the Nangong family notices it, it will only cause more trouble.

Lu Liuliu and Xiao Jiu entered the room. After checking that there was no monitoring equipment in the room, their tense nerves relaxed.

Knowing that they are wanted by the higher-ups, yet still coming back openly is very dangerous.

but.

As the saying goes, the most dangerous places are often the safest places.

Lu Liuliu stood in the room, looked up, and had a clear view of the room.

It was empty except for a bed and a bedside table.

The room was quite clean, with no dust or garbage.

Xiao Jiu and Lu Liuliu put down their umbrellas and took off their raincoats.

Xiao Jiu hung the raincoat on a hanger and hung it in the bathroom.

Lu Liuliu stood there and watched Xiao Jiu take out the sofa and table and place them in the free area of ​​the room.

Lu Liuliu walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Liu Liu, the temperature in the room is low, wait a moment, I will exchange it for a heater to keep warm."

Xiao Jiu said, opening the system panel and choosing to exchange for a multi-function heater.

This kind of heater only has a heating function and a single effect. The gold required for redemption is relatively small.

The heater does not need to be plugged in to operate.

It will automatically capture the energy factors in the natural environment and supply it with its own operation.

It's raining heavily outside, and the water molecules in the air have enough energy to provide power for the heater.

The heater was silver-white in appearance and was in the shape of a long cylinder.

Xiao Jiu pointed the heater's air vent at Lu Liuliu, and then pressed the switch.

The green light on the heater turns on and it starts to send warm air into the room.

Xiao Jiu got up, walked to the balcony of the hotel, closed all the windows near the balcony, and then closed the curtains.

A few minutes later.

The temperature inside the house began to rise.

About ten minutes later.