281-300

Chapter 281 Lin Wan 5

There are just three things, and there is no choice.

"One for each."

"Okay."

The staff at the window quickly packed the food for Xiao Jiu and handed it over.

Carrying the plate, he came to an empty table in the cafeteria and sat down.

The porridge on the dinner plate is crystal clear to the naked eye.

Xiao Jiu tried to use a spoon to stir the bowl of porridge, but there were less than ten grains of rice.

The steamed buns are very small, half smaller than ordinary steamed buns, and the color is not the normal white, but with a bit of yellowish gray, which looks very eye-catching.

Pickles, a small plate.

It is a dried radish that can be seen in all major breakfast restaurants.

The dried radish was very dry. Xiao Jiu picked up the chopsticks provided in the cafeteria and picked up the dried radish. There were fifteen small pieces in total.

How can such food possibly fill the stomach?

Xiao Jiu didn't touch the food on the table, turned on her bracelet and checked the official recruitment information.

Basically, the salary for an ordinary position is 30 points a day.

Technical work, 50 points per day.

Even ordinary low-level workers with official backgrounds can only barely make ends meet.

Not to mention the hundreds of homeless people he saw outside the canteen just now.

Xiao Jiu stood up silently and left the canteen.

A nearby survivor who was having breakfast immediately ran to the chair where he had just been sitting and quickly swallowed the food he had not eaten.

Hot porridge...

I haven't had it for a long time.

The lucky guy with quick eyes and quick hands picked up the breakfast for nothing and whistled happily.

He sat in the cafeteria, silently observing the people entering the cafeteria.

——Outside

the cafeteria, the sky was gloomy.

Xiao Jiu came to the shopping supermarket in the community.

In the supermarket, there is only one kind of food for sale, compressed biscuits, which cost 5 points per pack.

The second is cool water, drinking it will not cause diarrhea.

The water is a little turbid, and a lot of yellow and white floc can be seen in it.

5 points per bucket, about 3 kilograms.

The situation is not optimistic.

Xiao Jiu silently observed Qingqing Community, the official army responsible for maintaining public security.

There were very few regular troops.

Almost all of them are ordinary survivors.

At the entrance of the cafeteria, there were two officials with guns.

At the gate, two.

There are also two apartments in each building.

You know, Qingqing Community can accommodate at least 20,000 people to survive overload.