Chapter 1: The Debut

Lea Castagnoli is with her older brother as they enter the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester New York, she was making her debut as a member of the BCC.

Right now, though? She was annoying her older brother "do you have anything better to do?" He asks as Lea giggled "nope, I do not" Claudio groans.

The two siblings finally reached where the BCC "Lea" Jon says walking towards her and gives her a hug, the two has a close bond and Jon was always there for her when she needed it if Claudio couldn't.

"It's good to see you again" Lea chuckled "Mox, we seen each other a week ago" she says which was true since they were both at an Indy show together.

"True but I don't care" Claudio rolls his eyes at his best friends antic as the two broke away, her and Bryan hugged each other afterwards she was introduced to Wheeler Yuta.

The two immediately hit it off which shocked her brother before Jon nudged him, she was then told her debut match would be against Red Velvet by Tony Khan who stopped by.

The guys and Lea entered the BCC locker room, she couldn't wait for her debut match she had brand new ring gear for the night and the colours match the ones for BCC.

She and Wheeler talked in the far right of the locker room whereas Claudio and the rest of them stayed nearby the door, Claudio still couldn't believe how quickly his sister and Yuta got along.

He then turned back to Regal as he was talking, he knew he wanted Claudio to be by his sister's side during her debut match, he couldn't wait for it if he was being completely honest.

****

Referee Aubrey Edwards called for the bell as Lea and Renee Michelle circle each other before locking up as Claudio cheers on his sister while Regal is on commentary.

The rest of the BCC is backstage watching the match making things go smoothly, in a different part of the arena Stu Grayson was by himself watching his girlfriend's match secretly hoping that she was going to win.

Lea and Renee went back and forth during the exchange, she delivered a few kicks and slaps to Renee and a neckbreaker she jumped off the second rope and went for the pin.

Renee kicked out at two which frustrated Lea, Claudio was trying to calm her down as she rolls over to their side and climbs out of the ring.

Claudio goes over to Lea to make sure that Lea is alright, Renee gets out of the ring but before she does anything Lea rolls right back in the ring.

***

The match went on for about another ten minutes before Lea decided to hit the Rounding Moonsault called the Leasault.

Lea went to Renee and pinned her "the winner of the match Leanna Castagnoli" the crowd cheered as Claudio gets in the ring to celebrate with his sister.

Author's Note:

No Lea and Stu interactions in this chapter but I do promise that they'll have one in the next.

They're back! I honestly didn't realise how much ppl loved this fanfic.

But anyways who is Lea's first rivalry?