Chapter One: Shooting Star

Warning: From what I've seen and read on Wattpad, I'm not one of those soft authors who will say sorry to readers if they think their story isn't good enough. Don't go around criticizing my book in the comments or anywhere else because I know for a fact that you wouldn't want someone to hate and give you their negative comments on what they think. Not saying that all ideas are terrible, though if you want to go point out how bad my grammar or vocabulary is, then you need to get lost before I lose my patience. Proceed.

Warning 2: Cringe worthy     ~Author

Editor: CafeCreme
-Go check her books out because she's the most amazing and craziest mum ever! -December 5th, 2015

Third Person Point of View (How To Minecraft 2 ep. 74 "Triple Mining Challenge")

"Hey guys it's me, Vikkstar123, and welcome back to another episode of How to Minecraft Season Two. If you guys didn't know, this is a pre-recorded video because I am going to Los Angeles for a fan meetup so hopefully I'll see you guys there. Anyways, we have something special planned for you guys today. Me, Ali, and Nooch are going to have a three way mining challenge with 10k on the line."

Lizzy watched as Vikk set a timer for twenty minutes, teleported somewhere random in the world, and started mining in a caves and strip mining lower. During the challenge, Vikk was mining like a mad man, getting over two hundred and fifty iron ingots and almost a stack of diamonds in that time. As everyone smelted and sold everything, they went to the spawn shop and were just about to click enter to share their balances when an annoying ringing paused her video.

On her screen was now her best friends yahoo account and their picture they took three years ago since they've been friends in the beginning of sophomore year. As always, Lizzy sighed and clicked the green accept button.

"Hey Christina." Lizzy waved to her crazed friend that was brushing her blonde hair which had absolutely no knots.

"OMG girl! What are you doing? Prom is tomorrow and you're sitting there in bed doing nothing! If it weren't for mother nature blessing you today, we would be at the mall shopping our butts off until your legs fall off!" Christina threw her brush on the ground and took her ipad into her room to start pressing dresses to her body and throwing them back on the floor when she didn't like them.

"Oh yeah, about that," Lizzy started, looking off into space, "I don't know if I can go."

"If you don't go tomorrow night, I will personally drag you out of your room and to prom even in your pajamas. No matter what, you're going Liz!" Christina screamed, throwing a ruffled pink dress on the floor and huffing, picking up her phone when it beeped, "I'll talk to you later! My brother just texted me."

"Bye," Lizzy waved as Christie ended the call.

Closing her laptop and placing on her bedside table, Lizzy opened her bedroom door and walked outside to hear a loud snore come from the small living room. Walking in there, she saw her mother knocked out on the couch like Rapunzel hit her with a frying pan, drool coming out of the side of her mouth.

As a child, Lizzy never knew why her mom would always go home late at night and leave the house when Lizzy came home from school. Just after her eleventh birthday, she understood everything. Her mom works at a night club down town because she was so devastated her dad had left her and Lizzy. Three months after he left, Lizzy's mom was then addicted to alcohol and drugs, which was when Lizzy was only eight and learned how to subtract and add dubble diget numbers.

So addicted, her mother began taking money out of their savings account, stealing things from markets, and even taking money out of Lizzy's school lunch money. Also, since her mom didn't pay the bills, they had to move to a small apartment in the outside of downtown. Now, since her aunt paid for her school, Lizzy is on her last year of high school, working two jobs and studying to pay a couple thousand to her aunt and the bills, which was not that expensive because sometimes her mom wouldn't come home at all.

When she got the chance too, Lizzy also babysat devil children and cleaned up a house like a maid for the rich people in the penthouses in town that actually gave her a decent ammount of money. Lizzy did whatever she could to recieve money, still having time to become a huge minecraft fan of youtubers. School mattered, but Lizzy was in advanced classes and didn't plan going to a college because of the thousands she would have to pay, most likey she would never get that much until senior year was over and she would get to work more jobs at the supermarket.

Anyways, Lizzy continued to step over the debris on the ground, mostly glass bottles and dirty clothes, making it to the kitchen in a minutes, even though it was only ten feet away from the living room. Taking out a pack of ramen noodles from a drawer, Lizzy popped open the package and poured the chunk of noodles into a bowl. Ripping the seasonings, she dumped them in there and started to boil water on the stove. As the water made squeaking sounds to indicate that it was boiling, Lizzy took the pot of dumped the water in the bowl, placing a plate over it once the noodles were filled to the top.

Five minutes later, Lizzy was digging into her ramen with a plastic fork and spoon, shoving the spicy favored noodles in her mouth and swallowing quickly so she could go back to studying for her Calculus class. Finishing her noodles, she threw her silverware and the plate into the trash can and hand washed the bowl, putting it in the cabinet after wiping it with a paper towel.

Time passed and before she knew it, Lizzy was laying in bed, fresh out of the shower with her hair blowdried halfway and her favorite pajamas, which was green with monkies on them. (Lel, I'm so childish) Her laptop was on a pillow on her lap and Lizzy's attention was full on what was ahead of her, Vikkstar's new minecraft video. Even thought Lizzy had watched his stream a couple hours ago, she watched the video over again, laughing at Vikk's horrible puns.

(Marcuz told me a whole bunch of puns that were very 'phunny' according to him and I told him they scared me. He replied 'they donut scare me, I'm always bready for them.' Weirdest friendz eva.)

11:37

Lizzy couldn't sleep that night. Something deep inside bugged her and kept her wide awake, even though she should've been studying now. Throwing her covers off in frustration, she walked to the bathroom arcoss the hall and splashed cold water on her face, getting her senses back and walking back to her room as she stood near the window. Seconds pass and Lizzy sees a shooting star in the distance which makes her close her eyes and mumble a wish under her breath. When she reopened them, the star was out of sight and Lizzy felt tired for once.

Lizzy never knew her wish would be the end of her little life, bringing her into the real world as she closed her eyes and drifted off into dreamland, or a nightmare as some people would call it.

Interesting fact of the day: On school nights, I usually sleep at 11 or 12 at night so my mum always yells at me like right now XD Shoutout to mum!