Chapter Six: #EatMoreCupcakes

Let's get this to 220 reads! Love you!💟

Vikk's POV

A whole day has passed since I've landed in California. The boys suggested we go to Las Vegas to have fun before doing all the hard work. So, here we were again, leaving the airport in Los Angeles to fly a state away.

On the plane, we were all doing vlogs, recording random stuff on the aircraft, when they finally announced that we were landing.

Putting our laptops and cameras away, we finally calmed down, a lot. After we landed, Lachlan and Rob went to the car rental place for rent a car for about three days.

While the rest of us waited, Mitch decided it was a splendid idea to go on a short walk with Jerome in the streets of the crazy city.

Good thing it was still suntime outside or they would never come back alive, or at all.

Preston and I waited on the curb for Lachlan and Rob to return with a car to take us to a hotel we can rent.

Finally, they came back with a regular, seven seated car, with Rob driving and Lachlan in the passenger seat.

When they spotted us from the sidewalk, they quickly drove through some traffic and parked on the left side of the street, where we were.

Pulling the black door open, I climbed into the seat while Preston walked around to the other side of the car and did the same as me.

Pulling the door shut, I heard an Australian's voice ask, "Where's my little benj and bac?"

"On a walk somewhere," I replied, rolling down the window and watching people rush everywhere, as if they were late for a meeting at work.

Taking out my phone, I texted Jerome to tell them to meet us at a small cafe, not to far away from where we were right now.

They couldn't have gone that far, could they?

A few minutes later, we arrived at the tiny shop. With the car parked, Rob turned the engine off and jumped out after opening the door.

At the same time, Lachlan, Preston, and I opened our doors and stepped down onto the grey pavement.

A little bell dinged at we entered the coffee shop and went to find a table, seating four as Preston went to order coffee.

Our little table was in the corner of the shop but with its gigantic wall of glass windows, you could see us clearly through it.

Preston came back carrying a tray of six coffees, still steaming hot from the cup.

He placed the tray down on the square table and everyone took a cup, standing to go add whatever they want inside.

I was the first to come back to the table and take a sip of the coffee, making the hot liquid go down my throat, almost to the point where it burned.

•~•Thirty Minutes Later•~•

"Are they still not here?"

We've been waiting on the shop for a long enough time, checking every five minutes to see if Jerome and Mitch were back yet, but there were no signs of them anywhere.

All of us contacted them the right address and asking them where they were but they always answered of something in the lines of "almost here" or "I don't know where we're at!"