Chapter 6

✿︎ 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 ✿︎

School.

Unless many, I like, no, I love learning, and my whole family is aware of that. Mathematics, chemistry, physical education, geography; give it all to me and I deal with it! Here comes the ick: others.

Do humans always feel the extreme need to talk? The extreme need to shout? I understand that God gave you a mouth, but can you please use it when necessary?

We have officially finished the final term. Finally. Very few failed the practical part, but still, we are all going to that fricking training camp for a whole week.

"Class is dismissed," our teacher, Mr. Aizawa, said before heading out.

Here I come, dear bed!

I know that I am blessed because my seat is the closest to the door. As soon as I get up, I'm out two seconds later.

At least, that's how things worked before. Now, a certain person named Ashido Mina will grab the back of my uniform under the demand of another certain person named Kirishima Eijiro.

And that's how, as I quietly tried to run away, I was caught once again.

"Why are you always in a rush?" asked the pink face, setting me back to my chair.

"If she doesn't want to stay, you should let her go, Mina," interjected Yaoyorozu.

I love her.

"But Hagakure wanted to ask something to the whole class," she protested.

On those words, mostly everyone turned their heads towards the invisible girl in the room.

"As we will be going to a training camp and will need multiple things, why don't we all go shopping tomorrow?"

I beg you my finest pardon?

Definitely not thinking the same as I; all the class thought it was a wonderful idea. The only two who declined the offer were Bakugo and Todoroki because one thought it was lame and one needed to visit a relative, respectively. Then, all eyes fell on me.

Just say the same as Bakugo in a kinder way. Say the same, say the same, say the same!

But if I do, are they not going to try to convince me to go? Why should they anyway? Am I thinking highly of myself? Ugh.

"I uhh... I'll ask my parents if I can go," I said, following Shoto's figure leaving before me.

I'm certain that they are going to refuse.

☁︎

"Of course that you can go, darling! Have fun!"

WHAT?!

I especially waited until the very day we were supposed to go to the mall, and they still accepted?! How come? Is my mom really Latina? I am starting to doubt.

"But... Are you sure? You didn't plan on going anywhere with me? Don't I have chores? Seriously?"

My parents exchanged an amused glance before turning their heads back to me.

"Well tried, darling, but Eijiro was faster than you. He texted me yesterday to ask if we could let you go shopping with them," my father revealed.

Is teenage boys' favorite hobby is getting contacts of people you never spoke with?

If even we were just the two of us, I wouldn't mind, but with almost all the class? That's equal to begging for the moon!

But no one said I'll have to stay with them all long.