A letter stained in blood

If someone told you that you got a a letter, you would normally think of a love letter or some taxes, right? Well, this wasn't a love letter or taxes. It wasn't anything close. In fact, bob wish he could've gotten a love letter. Anything but... this..

Time: 4:26 PM

Day: 1

Pov: Bob

I was sitting on the couch next to my best bud, Bosip. I heard someone ring our doorbell and leave. Before I could even get up from our very comfy couch, Bofo had already gotten the mail on his way back in from buying some groceries. I still got up to help him with groceries of course! I need to be on his good side so I can have my noodle privileges back.. once The groceries were unpacked Bofo and Boder handed out the mail. Bowaev got a Kirby switch case, Bobal got a new controller after he broke the last one, and I got a letter. A letter. So out of place.. who even writes letters anymore? It had a blue wax seal, complete with a crown imprint. If this was from who he thought, he'd probably rip it to shreds...

Well, I guess there's no better way to find out who it was from than to open it...

Dear, Bob

It's me, your glorious queen and mother. I need you to come back. Someone wants you and they're willing to pay me a very pretty penny. Handing you over for that much seems like a fake deal, after all, who would want a runt like you for a billion dollars? But if you want to keep living that happy life, I recommend you come back now as escaping was never an option. You have three days my wilting petal, so hurry, or else I'll slit your friends' throats and use their heads as trophies. M y s e l f.

Love, Mom

The love really just felt like salt in a already deep wound. Knowing other kingdoms I'll probably be used as a display piece. God... what a choice.. my new (and totally more awesome) family gets killed or I'm a show piece for life.

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulders that snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You ok Bob..?"

Bosip.. thank god... just bosip...

"Uh.. yeah.. I-I'm fine!"

"You sure..?"

"Yeah..! I'm totally fine dude..!"

"..."

"You're a terrible liar, you know that, right..?"

".. sigh yeeah..."

"Wanna talk about this in your bedroom..?"

"Sure.."

Bosip and I slowly walk to my bedroom. As soon as a reach my bed and face plant into it, ready for this day to end. I lay here looking at bosip. Bosip. He was such a lucky man. Strong Dna and No past trauma... so lucky..

".. you tired..?"

"Yeah.."

"Ok.. well, I'll be in here soon"

And with that, footsteps could be heard leaving the room.

Time: 9:46 PM

Pov: Bosip

After eating dinner I sit back on the couch, this time without a happy brown haired man looking back at me. I look over to his room.. I just don't get it... One moment he's goofing off and the next he can't even form a smile..

I get up and head towards bob's room. Whatever's going on, it isn't good. I walk in and look around before laying on the bed next to the blue snoring heap.

"Goodnight"