Halfway up

Time: 5:43 PM 

Pov: Bob 

Day: 2

I stopped and rested against a nearby tree, there was a big mountain up ahead..I was getting very, very tired, I forgot how energy consuming climbing was. I heard my phone ring...I didn't answer. They were trying to find me huh? I really don't want them to get hurt, why are they so desperate? Am I really that important to them? Maybe...actually, probably not. I just owned that house, they probably just want me to keep paying for it. Ughh.. why do I get tired so fucking easily? I sighed, I knew That I couldn't make it up that mountain tonight..or at least not right now. But my thoughts were sidetracked by a female voice.

"There you are"

"What now?"

"Mother wanted me to find you a drag you back home"

"I can do it myself-"

"No, you can't. You look like a dying brown lizard."

"I don't want help. Especially by someone like you."

"EXUCSE ME. Did you just insult royalty?!"

"IM "ROYALTY" TOO"

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UP!"

she spent no time stalling, instead breathing red flame directly at me. Quickly being blocked by the tree I hid behind.

"Ugh! You still haven't tried to change that hideous flame color?"

"No!"

"Oh course you didn't, Bob"

"Don't try to use my own name to insult me!"

"Whatever! Just get over here!"

She quickly swooped down towards him. They weaved between each other for a bit before she finally got the upper hand and quickly knocked Bob out with a blow to the jaw.