If you gave him a little toy train :3

Requested by: @ALonelyTroublemaker

You tried to find Rambley a toy that he would really like, You tried to look around the theme park stores and gifts shops for a little toy train for him. But you didn't find one. So you left the theme park to head to the shops to find a store that sold train toys. You found a little toy train that had a sticker on it that read 'Raccoon Express.' On the side of it. "This is perfect!" You exclaim before grabbing it quickly. You check it out on self-check out. You drove beck to Indigo Park after hours after everyone left. You heard yelling in the distance. "Where's Y/N?!!?" You hear Rambley yelling in pure panick in the distance. You run back into the park to search for your raccoon companion. "Rambley!" You cry out looking for him. Now you had a crush on Rambley, so you didn't know how to act around him. You find him and run up to him, hugging him from behind. "Rambley.." You sigh. "Thank goodness you're alright, Y/N." Rambley sighs in relief, hugging you tightly. Your ear was pressed up against his furry chest, you could hear his lovely heart beating. "I bought something for you, Rambley." You told him. "What is it? What did you get Rambley? Show meeeee" Rambley sqeals in pure excitement. You pull out the train you bought. Rambley gasps loudly. "A train?! I love trains!!" Rambley sqeals in pure happiness. He jumped onto you, knocking you both to the ground. He kissed your face rapidly, his paws rubbing your back. "Thank you so much, Y/N!! I love it so much!" Rambley purrs, kissing your forehead. "Your welcome, Rambley. You know that I'd do anything for you." You tell him, kissing his nose. You both laid like this for hours and hours before he picked you up and carried you back to his make shift bed in one of the offices, setting you down on the bed and putting the toy train on the small night stand. He curled up to you and slept with you for the rest of the day.