Chapter 2

Since my parents passed away, I've been alone by myself. I wanted to show them I could be a independent, strong woman. I had a really nice neighbor that took care of me. I honestly thought everything could turn out real well, but somehow fate had different plans for me. I was alone now, I lost Jimin....I was so lonely.

It was now morning. The sun went through the window shining on your eyes making you slowly flutter your eyes open. Blinking you yawned. 'I slept so deeply and I had a weird dream. Yet it felt so real...What's that smell?' You thought and you gasped as your h/c fell on your face.

There he was, the brown haired man sleeping away peacefully. 'So it wasn't a dream!?' You panicked as you quickly sat up. You looked down and saw that his under-part was almost showing, so you quickly covered it up face burning red. "NOOOOO" You cried out embarrassed getting up out of bed.

Panicking you began to question yourself 'Whats going on?'

'Why is there a stranger in my bed?'

'He is so handsome, but this is dangerously scary...'

'Should I call the police?'

Walking away you felt yourself bump into the blue egg. You quickly looked at it as you gently pushed the button making a clicking sound. Looking st the egg as it spoke

"Congratulations on being the adoptive parent of the eggnoid"

"Eggnoid is a miracle born and made for you"

"He is the answer to your loneliness "

You bit your lip confused as you sat on the ground. 'Adoptive parent?' You thought. I'm just a high schooler, there had to be a mistake! You got up and looked at the boy "This looks NOTHING like a baby though!" You yelled motioning your arms toward the sleeping man.

"Do I seriously have to take care of him? I can't even take care of myself!" You told the egg. "Take him back!" You cried but the egg just stayed silent. Sitting on your knees in defeat "uhm, mom?" The voice said. You whipped your head back and gulped seeing his naked torso. His body looked so perfect it almost made you have a nose bleed.

The man yawned scratching the back of his head as he looked at you curiously. "Wait don't get out of bed, I don't think my heart can take it!" You quickly said putting your hands up. The man hummed as you quickly wrapped a blanket around his body as he stood up.

"Mom!" He said smiling showing his cute little bunny teeth. You gulped trying to get your heart palpitations in order "I better find you some clothes that fit..." you said. The boy walked towards you opening his arms up "Mama!" He said and wrapped his arms around you again smiling innocently. You groaned face beat red "Is mama the only word you know?" You questioned " I guess that's why they call you a baby...." You giggled at the thought. The blanket began to fall and you gasped "AHHH" you closed your eyes before wrapping the blanket even tighter

"This is TOO dangerous!" You whined out. The boy whined softly bringing his head back as he was completely wrapped in a burrito like state trying to wiggle free.

You sighed in defeat as you were on the ground rubbing your face. What should I do? Should I borrow some of jimins clothes? You thought looking out the window at jimins house.

You saw jimin and Lisa walking together hand in hand and this made your heart quicken. Are they going on a date? Usually on weekends it was always me and jimin that hung out.... looking down at the ground you hid your face in your hands sighing. I guess he really forgot about me...

Biting your lip you looked up with determination written all over your face "we should go out to!" You stated. The boy looked at you confuses and tilted his head confused " I cant keep thinking about Jimin! We should go out and have fun as well!" You said and looked at the boy realizing something. He was still naked "Ahh, hold on" you mumbled before going to your wardrobe.

You got some of your dad's clothes and held them up to him "these are my dad's old clothes, this is all I have after donating most of them...I'll let you wear these for now, just please don't get them dirty..." you mumbled.

The boy looked at you pushing himself up from the floor tilting hid head "mom?" He asked confused