Chapter 5

Lisa smiled "Are you here to hang out Y/n?" She asked a soft smile on her face. You gulped "Ah yeah..." you trailed off. Jimin looked at you quietly before looking at Lisa "hey, let's go" He said looking away from you. This surprised you so you quickly spoke "Jimin, wait!" You yelled. Jimin looked at you again with a straight face "I know you're keeping your distant from me because you're with Lisa now. That's why you don't want to hang out or walk with me to school anymore right?" You asked as you clenched your fists together.

This surprised Lisa as she held the strap of her bag "But the truth is Jimin, I have no intention of bothering or coming between you and  Lisa" You sighed looking down already feeling awkward enough "But I don't under stand why you avoid me because of this, I don't get any calls or text messages from you anymore.... Is it because you don't want to be friends anymore?" You finally asked sighing as tears threatened to fall. Jimin sighed looking at you.

"What if it is?" He stated.

You looked down biting your lip closing your eyes. You felt your world just shatter infront of you. "Why Jimin...You're my only friend..." you said placing both of your hands on your heart.

"I don't like being your only friend....Come on Lisa let's go the event is starting soon" He said tigging Lisa. Lisa looked towards you with a shocked look and looked back at Jimin. You just stood there looking down at the ground before sitting down curling up with your head hiding in your legs.

Kookie was smiling having fun with the little kids but he quickly stopped as he started to feel sadness within his chest. He quickly looked back and saw you and went towards you "mom...." He said with a slight whimper.

With Jimin and Lisa

Lisa quickly grabbed Jimins sleeve pulling him back "Jimin wait! We need ti talk about something!" She said with a pissed face. "Why did you say that to Y/n? You really crossed the lines!" She yelled crossing her arms puffing her cheeks out.

"Weren't you just trying to make y/n jealous? To get under her skin? You did that because you didn't want to be treated like a friend right?" Lisa asked. Jimin sighed softly and looked back at Lisa. "That's why you didn't explain to her that this whole dating rumor about us was a misunderstanding!" Lisa was livid.

Jimin looked towards the ground as sadness appeared in his eyes "Even though you had no right to say that to Y/n! If you truly cared for her you wouldn't have made her sad! Apologize to Y/n before your relationship gets worse!" Lisa said pointing towards him.

Jimin closed his eyes before softly speaking "That's enough! I'm doing this for y/n's sake! She will never do it if I don't do this!" He said rubbing his face as tears threatened to come down his face. Lisa's eyes softened as jimin choked a couple more words "She will never understand if I don't do this...."