Scarlett's Juicy Justice

Scarlett Beauregarde was furious. Livid. Hitting the roof. This factory tour was supposed to be her big break, but of course it all had to go sideways over a stupid piece of gum.

"Mother, please. Let's just go home." Her daughter Violet said.

"Not until Wonka puts you back to normal. I won't leave this factory with you looking like... that."

Violet looked down at herself. Not even a few hours ago, she'd been transformed from a college junior, to a twelve-foot blueberry. They had juiced her back down to size, but a large amount of juice remained in her butt and belly. On top of that, she was blue from head to toe, with even her shoulder-length hair a deep violet shade. She was beyond happy to no longer be huge and prone to bursting, but that didn't matter to her mother, apparently.

Finally, they arrived at the main office, where Wonka was standing outside, talking with some of his workers. A rather forlorn expression turned to surprise when he saw the two ladies come over to him.

"Oh, the Beauregardes! You're still here."

"You are going to fix my daughter, Wonka. Right now!" Scarlett shouted.

Wonka blinked. "But we did. We juiced her, and she's back to normal."

"Last I checked, Wonka, being a fat blue blob isn't normal!" Scarlett thrusted her finger at her daughter. "Just look at her! She has a competition in a few weeks! She can't go if she looks like an overweight Smurf!"

"Mother, please. Let's get out of here and go back to Atlanta." Violet whined.

"Violet, hush. I'll deal with you after this."

"You egged me on with the gum!" Violet protested, but a wicked glare from her mother silenced her, forcing her to stare down at her stained tracksuit and shoes.

"Miss Beauregarde, I can assure you that we have done all that we can for your daughter." Wonka said. "Besides, we've never tested the gum on a young woman like Violet here, only on my workers. Honestly, she's very lucky with the result she got."

"Lucky? LUCKY?! I don't think you understand what this means, Wonka! My daughter is a freak because of you, a freak! No one's gonna want to be around her, much less compete with or against her. She'll be an outcast because of what you did to her!"

Violet's throat burned as she listened to her mother's harsh words. Each one cut deep into her like a knife covered in acid.

"Freak... disgusting... fat..." The words hit her one by one as they flew from the matriarch's mouth. She messed up, she admitted that, but her mother made no attempt to even try and stop her. "First person to have a chewing gum meal!", she'd gushed. And now, she was spewing verbal abuse like a terrible, evil volcano.

Finally simmering down from her temper tantrum, Scarlett placed her hands on her hips and scowled at Wonka.

"Well, Wonka? What are you going to do now?" She demanded.

"Well, I can see if we have anything that can help with the juice-"

"No, with everything. I want her back to her normal skin tone, and all the juice out of her."

"That'll take some time-"

"No! I want it done now!!" Scarlett roared, making Violet flinch. Wonka noticed this, and how Violet had been quiet the entire time since her mother had snapped at her.

"You know what... I think I may have just the thing for your daughter!" Wonka piped up, a smile on his pale face. "I'll be right back. Please, have a seat!"

Wonka dashed off, leaving the mother and daughter alone once again. Scarlett plunked down in her seat in a huff, then smacked the other one with her hand.