Unfinshed Interview

I smiled very brightly. I looked at the camera man from behind and use hand movements that meant start recording. He then records, backing up to get more of an accurate view. I took a deep breath. "Hello Mr. Vox, my name is (reader's name) and you are a very famous overlord for your technology. Tell me, what made you want to do this?" Vox thinks for a bit with his two finger on his flat chin. Since he has a TV head. "That's a great question! Even if I been asked that a million of times..." He mumbles then speaks again back in his confident tone.

"I wanted to do it to make all demons in Hell have information, communication, and entertainment. So that they can understand what they have is special and helpful. Much better than any other technology." He grins at me. I nodded, understanding every word Vox said. "That's great! Whats your opinion on having partnership with Velvette and Valentino?" He laughs. "Oh it's really nice to work with them, they are very good to be with. I want to continue growing my company." He coughs. "Are companies, to let people have what they want and need!" I tilt my head curiously.

Something makes me want to know more about Vox. It's very weird because I don't really like a lot of overlords. And not in a rude way, I just don't know them that much. Yet this might be my favorite. "Okay, I'm curious now. Tell me your life story. Is there a reason why your called Vox? What happens if some new company steals the spotlight? Are you going to get even more tired with spending your life with this company? Will any of the Vees quit? What was it like when you first entered Hell? We're you scared? Are you oka-"

"ENOUGH!" Vox yells at me with his glitchy voice, sparks were flying around him. I jumped slightly, pretty much kinda deserved it since I asked many of questions at the same time. "Uh... oh my god. I'm so sorry sir! I just really lost it. I will start going slow." He walks away like if I didn't matter. This really got me anxious because I need to finish my interview. I yelled out. "Wait Mr. Vox! Where are you going?!" I ran towards him. He grunts roughly. "Your a waste of time just go back to where you came from, I have some things scheduled." Before I can catch up, he teleports with his electric powers. I failed completely, he's gone now.

When I went back to the car with the camera man, I opened the door slowly. Feeling really scared to go back to work. My boss is gonna be so pissed at me just because I didn't finish Vox's interview. At least I finished the other two overlords from the Vees. But sadly it wasn't enough. I sat down on the seat, the car started to hum and vibrate. Some gas was heard from the back. It was an old type of vehicle. To get my mind off of things I looked at the window, I couldn't take the stress away.

We got back to the building of 666 News, parking at a empty spot. The feeling of pain in my stomach when my eyes stared at the sign that said "666 News." Until I heard a cough, I then turn to see that the camera man was smoking. He sniffs and itches like a old man he is. "Could we talk? Whatever your god damn name is." I giggled how grouchy he is. "It's (reader's name)" He yawns. "Yeah yeah... anyways kid if we both get fired, then oh well. There is nothing you can do. Just find a new one." He was right, there is nothing we can do. I looked down at my feet, trying to figure out what else to say. "I have a question for you. If you mind." I then looked back up when he spoke.