"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" Ciel said, pulling his arm away from Luke who was grabbing it and chucked "why? Don't you love me? I'm the one for you" Ciel glared at him and let out a violent exhale off his nose "oh come on darling~" Luke grabbed hold of Ciel's waist and pulled him close to his body, Ciel looked like he is about to explode because of Luke's bullshit "you like it when i hold you like this don't you?" Luke hissed at Ciel's ear, but Ciel said nothing in reply "I'll take that silence as a yes" he starts kissing his neck slowly and seductively "why don't you just moan for me? Come on" Luke said, caressing Ciel's body and lifting his chin up to look at him. Ciel felt chills from this and subconsciously said "i wanna go home.."
"go home?" Luke said, taken aback and then chuckled "alright, then go ahead, go home as you wish darling. I hope I'll be seeing you again~" he added letting go of Ciel and allowing him to leave. Ciel quickly left and went straight back home that scumbag he thought who does he think he is to touch me like that? I'll be sure to teach that guy a lesson, he then goes to his room and pushed aside some things that are on his table and began searching for spell-books and putting them on his table. Flipping through pages he came across the perfect spell to cast "aha!"