Ciel, stared at the crystal ball in his room showing Luke and his clone having their interaction. Ciel laughed to himself "that clone will only dissappear when that bastard learns his lesson" he said, swaying in his chair cheerfully as he does so. The interaction of Luke and his clone was all going normal, and after a few days they started to get along like best friends, now how can Luke learn from his mistakes if he and himself only became friends and not cause any chaos?! Ciel began to think to himself: was the clone spell a good idea to teach him a lesson?
He then started getting ideas, "i know! what if i control his clone to do stupid things?! Now that'll teach him for sure!" Ciel quickly ran towards his crystal ball and sat in front of it as it showed him the clone of Luke. He grinned devilishly seeing Luke's clone walking around outside out of boredom, he then managed a command that only the clone can hear "clone, take a huge shit in Luke's bathroom" the clone quickly obeyed and went back inside Luke's house, heading straight to the bathroom in his room to take a huge shit in his toilet. When the clone finally took a shit he tried flushing the toilet multiple times but it just wouldn't flush, because his shit was too huge... Ciel laughed at himself for coming up with that kind of idea. It'll surely teach Luke a lesson! He then commanded the clone to leave his house and go somewhere else so Luke wouldn't have to take his anger out on him.