CHAPTER 3

Author's POV:-

As the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, signaling the arrival of a new day, Aratrika's serene slumber was abruptly interrupted by the insistent buzzing of her alarm. With a groan, she reached over and silenced the device, her mind gradually awakening to the demands of the day ahead.

Glancing at the digital display, she noted the early hour-5:00 AM. Despite the hour, Aratrika was accustomed to rising with the sun, embracing the quiet solitude of the morning to focus on her physical fitness. With a determined resolve, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and rose to her feet, her movements purposeful and efficient.

Making her way to the en-suite bathroom, Aratrika splashed cool water on her face, feeling the refreshing sensation invigorate her senses. With practiced ease, she changed into her gym attire, the fabric clinging comfortably to her form as she prepared for her workout.

However, as she exited her chamber and made her way towards the mansion's gym, a thought struck her-her personal gym was in dire need of renovation. Deciding to forgo her usual routine in favor of a change of scenery, Aratrika redirected her steps towards the communal gym used by the members of her family.

Upon entering the gym, she was greeted by the unexpected sight of her younger brothers, Dheer and Aditya, engaged in a lively conversation. Their expressions quickly shifted from joviality to shock and apprehension upon seeing her, their laughter tapering off into uneasy silence.

Undeterred by their reaction, Aratrika approached the nearest exercise equipment and began her workout regimen with a focused intensity. The rhythmic sound of her exertions echoed in the spacious room, a testament to her unwavering dedication to physical fitness.

As the minutes ticked by, Dheer and Aditya exchanged nervous glances, their movements becoming increasingly stilted as they struggled to maintain their composure in Aratrika's presence. With each passing moment, the weight of her imposing presence seemed to hang heavy in the air, casting a palpable sense of unease over the room.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Aratrika concluded her workout and made her way towards the exit, her expression unreadable as she acknowledged her brothers' presence with a curt nod. Dheer and Aditya breathed a collective sigh of relief, their faces drained of color as they exchanged a silent vow to avoid attracting their sister's attention in the future.

As they watched Aratrika depart from the gym, a sense of trepidation lingered in the air, a stark reminder of the formidable presence she wielded within the walls of their family mansion. With their nerves still frayed from the encounter, Dheer and Aditya hurriedly exited the gym, grateful for the reprieve

As Aditya and Dheer exited the gym, their footsteps echoed softly against the polished marble floors of the hallway. The tension that had gripped them during Aratrika's unexpected appearance lingered in the air, a palpable reminder of the apprehension they felt in her presence.

Aditya's expression was still tinged with disbelief as he recounted the nerve-wracking experience they had just endured. "Aaj toh sirf 15 min workout Kiya hai," he remarked, his voice betraying a mixture of relief and lingering unease.

Dheer nodded in agreement, his features drawn tight with lingering tension. "Haan Bhai, unke saamne hilna toh mushkil ho raha tha," he admitted, his voice tinged with a hint of nervous laughter. "They were the toughest 15 minutes of my life."

The weight of Aratrika's formidable presence had left a lasting impression on both brothers, their usual camaraderie dampened by the lingering sense of apprehension. As they walked, their footsteps seemed to quicken with an unspoken urgency, a silent agreement to put as much distance between themselves and their sister's intimidating aura as possible.