Cᴀɴᴅʏ Cʜᴀᴏs

A/n - I'm alive :)

Sorry this chapter took FOREVER to upload. As I mentioned in the ':0' chapter, I kinda forgot about this cus of school. Well, at least ima be off next week. Then I'll probably be able to update more.

Okay, let's just get into it.

3

2

1

:D

_______________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Too be honest, I was actually a little hyped about this adventure. It does sound kinda fun. But I have a feeling things are gonna go horribly wrong. I keep checking my pocket every 10 seconds to make sure the key the princess gave me is still there. Thankfully, it is.

"Alright, Y/N, when we catch up to 'em, I'll jump over, crawl inside and shoot 'em repeatadly until they're unrecognisable." Jax explained his plan to me.

"Uhhh....ok-" I reply, "What should we do?" I add, gesturing to the others and I.

"Oh, the others will just stay here." Jax replied, "You will keep a lookout."

With that, Jax grabbed me and threw me out of the truck. I landed HEAD FIRST on the truck and toppled down the side, but I held onto the truck, my other hand gripping onto the side of the bandit's truck. After like five seconds I yelled,

"JAX WHAT THE ACTUAL F^%*??!!"

Jax peaked his head out of the truck and noticed what I had gotten myself into. His eyes widened but he just chuckled. WHAT'S SO FUNNY????!!! I'M GONNA GET SQUISHED INTO A PANCAKE AT THIS RATE!!

"Whoops!!" Jax yelled, "I think I threw you too far."

"YOU THINK??!!!" I screamed, my tone full of rage.

Jax quickly raised his hands in defeat.

"Wow....I didn't know how p$$€# you could get.....but it's hot-"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Sorrreeeyyyy!! I'll go find my bazooka."

"I DON'T THINK YOU NEED A BAZOOKA TO HELP ME!!!"

Jax just sank down the trapdoor of the truck, leaving me helpless.

"JAX!!"

I repeatadly called for him, but he didn't come back. I sighed to myself. I swear to God I hate that rabbit. Wait....I can just climb out of this! I began to wiggle my way out of the gap, only to get pulled back down by something. Horrified, I looked down to see my foot stuck in some kind of part of the truck. Uh oh-

"Y/N!! TAKE POMNI!!" Kinger yelled, carrying Pomni.

My eyes widened.

"WHAT??!!" Pomni and I yell in sync.

With that, Kinger throws Pomni at me, only for her to bounce off my head and land on the bandit's truck.

"POMNI!! Are you okay???" I ask, my voice shaky as I grip onto the two sides of the truck, my palms getting sweaty.

Pomni, still a little whoozy, gave me a small thumbs up. After knowing that Pomni was okay, I started wiggling my foot around to try and get it out of the truck piece. Finally, after what felt like hours, my foot slipped out of the truck thingy. I slid up onto the top of the truck and turned to Pomni, extending my hand out to her to help her out. Pomni held out her hand only for the bandit's truck to depart from ours, Pomni being carried with it.