Chapter 2: In-ring debut

AEW @livthompson will make her in-ring debut against The Baddies @Miss_LeilaGrey this Wednesday.

****

"Well this should be fun" Liv says as she enters the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Nevada with Anna "yea, have you and Jack talked since your debut?"

"Yes we have, I sneaked into his hotel room last night" Liv giggled "do you have a roomie?" She asks as Liv shakes her head "nope, but Princess Aussie does come and visit" she admits.

Not only was she a wrestler in AEW, but Tony and David McLane talked and agreed that Liv should stay in Women Of Wrestling as well, but she also does Indy bookings as well.

Needless to say, Liv has definitely been busy and also back in like 2017ish she's made a few appearances for WWE, but it didn't quite stick and she absolutely hated how they did their schedule.

So she went back to the Indy scene and back to Women of Wrestling until now, up until Dynamite the fans and speculating on who it was and that got Liv very excited and then it was time for her debut and it was amazing.

As they were speaking, Jack walked over and thankfully no one was around to see Jack and Liv kiss as Anna watched on smiling.

Sure, she and Jack had a relationship but that was years ago it ended on good terms, she introduced Jack and Olivia to each other at an Indy show and the two immediately connected.

She understood why they wanted to keep it a secret, fans can get mean, pissed off and nosey it's the same thing with journalists and one more reason why was Tyler.

Ever since the two grew up together in New York, Tyler's been overprotective over Liv despite her being like a year older than him.

"Can't wait for your debut match" he says as Liv smiles "me either" she says "do you need me at ringside? I know I'm a face but I just don't trust Jade Cargill."

"I'll be fine besides I'll ask one of the Renegade sisters" Anna nods as she was close with Robyn and Charlette Renegade though their time in the Independent Circuit.

The trio walked together chatting, to the wrestlers backstage it just looked like three friends laughing and joking none of them suspected that Liv and Jack is dating.

The two girls then left Jack and headed straight to the women's locker room as Tyler walked right up to Jack "do we have anything planned?" Jack asks.

"A tag team match but I'm not sure on who the opponents are" Tyler says as Jack nods "should we go and see Tony about that?" He asks as Ty nods.

****

Liv did in fact ask one of the Renegade twins for help and that was Robyn whilst Charlette was on commentary, despite being a heel the fans were firmly behind Liv since they absolutely hate Leila.

She dodged a few moves from Leila after awhile she had the advantage which Robyn was more happy about, Liv delivered a basement dropkick before covering for a pin.

Only for Leila to kick out at two, she of course knew that wasn't the end of the match but this might just do it, so as soon as both got up she delivered the roundhouse kick which is called The LIVinator.

She then went for the pin and got it "the winner of the match Olivia Thompson!" The fans cheered as the Renegade twins got in the ring to celebrate.

****

@wowwrestling Olivia Thompson makes her WOW return this Saturday as she faces @wowamericana.

****

Author's Note:

Do you like the Twitter posts at the beginning and end?

I decided that Liv would be a perfect fit for the Women of Wrestling roster and so decided to put in that company as well as the Independent Circuit.

Another thing I've decided to skip DoN 2023 since we're technically building up to Forbidden Door and Jack's heel turn.

What's next for Liv and Jack?