Chapter 3: WOW Return

Olivia is in Jack's car as they drive to their nearby arena for Liv's return to Women of Wrestling, Jack was genuinely happy about it since WOW was nearby "how's your coffee love?"

"Excellent" Liv says smiling "great, so I was thinking about something that I may need your help with" at this point Olivia is intrigued by what Jack needs "anything, sweetie."

"I was planning on turning heel" Jack says as Liv was in shock "really, that unexpected" Olivia says "yeah I know, I'm just getting tired of being called Jungle Boy and I think it's time for a change."

"Mmm, what about this team with Ty?" Liv asks Jack looking at him while he was driving "I'm not really into it, sure I love being in teams but after the whole ordeal with Cage and Luchasaurus has made me think differently."

"Ty won't turn on you" Liv says as Jack sighs "I know he won't but I feel as if it's time for a change and I just thought you'd be the perfect person to help me" Jack says looking at Liv as they were stopping due to the traffic lights.

"I gotta admit I'm intrigued to what a heel Jack Perry does" Liv says as she thought about it for a few more minutes "alright, I'm in" Jack smiles and kisses her before driving again.

****

Olivia entered the arena as she thought about what Jack had said to her in the car, it would be fun to see him as a heel since he's always been a face especially the day she met him.

But like she said to Jack, it would definitely be interesting to what a heel version of him would look, elsewhere Jack couldn't help but smirk a little as he knew that Liv would help him.

He groaned when his phone buzzed since he knew it was Tyler, he couldn't wait until he and Liv was far away from Tyler's suspicions about them.

Tyler:
Did you both get to the arena?

Jack:
Yes we did, are you on your way?

Tyler:
Yep, just a few more minutes.

Read
Five minutes ago

Jack places his phone in his pocket, he was just glad that Anna usually covers for them in case they just wanted to have a date or just to hang out together despite his and Anna's past, she doesn't really mind that he's dating Liv.

A familiar car pulled into the parking lot as Jack was standing outside "hey, traffic's crazy, huh?" Tyler says as Jack nods as he definitely agreed with him on that "I believe Liv's match is third" Tyler says.

The two friends then entered the arena.

****

Liv was getting ready, she's been at WOW since she debuted in wrestling back in 2014, so basically since the beginning and David has been so supportive of her, he's helped through a lot of stuff.

She's grateful not only to have David but the entire roster of WOW, luckily enough it was her mom that helped her sign her first contract since she was only 16 years old at the time and was of course still doing school.

But now, she no longer has school, she also finished university not so long ago and soon it'll be her anniversary as a pro wrestler in August which is coming soon.

****

Liv barely kicked out at two and quickly rolled out of ring as the referee counted, Tyler and Jack watched on with worry as Liv slowly got back in the ring.

It only took one miss for Olivia to take advantage off Americana and a few attacks on her as well this went on for a good ten minutes before Liv decided to use an all too familiar move.

Redrum.

The submission of her childhood best friend Tyler aka HOOK, who looked amused watching Americana tap out "the winner of the match by submission Olivia Thompson."

Despite being a heel, the crowd was chanting "welcome home" which surprised the commentary team especially David though Liv has been in Women of Wrestling her entire career so it was home.

Author's Note:

Another chapter for Liv and Jack, what about Liv using Redrum in her Women of Wrestling return?