Chapter 7: New friends

*The next day in recess.

(Meg POV)

Meg: Guys I have an internal doubt that couldn't let me concentrate in class earlier.

Leon: Yeah, you looked wierd

Sandy: what is it?

Meg: You guys know I like Gus, right?

Jessie, Sandy and Leon: Yeah

Meg: I think I'll confess my feelings to him today, but what if he declines?

Jessie: What if we start talking to him and get him in our group to get to know him better?

Leon: Yeah, you liking him aside, he seems like a preety chill dude

Sandy: plus, he doesnt have many friends

Meg: okay, but Leon, Sandy. Who of you confessed and how? to get ideas.

Leon: well... It's a bit complicated. Sandy can you tell your POV of the story and then I'll tell mine? since you never told me your POV.

Sandy: Okay, well the first day I remember we set up on a line next to the wall before getting our places assigned. So looking for familiar faces I found Leon, and I thought he was a cutie so I stood next to him, and when Mr. Byron took attendance and Leon had to shout here he had a pretty loud voice crack and i conforted him so he wanted to sit next to me and it worked. But then one day, Leon had to go to the bathroom and he was taking too long so Mr. Byron, since I was his bestie, told me to go check on him and I heard him say: wait so sandy likes me? And I was paniking so I asked if he was okay, and he asked if I heard what he said, to make it less awkward I said no, after that he invited me to his house and it was then when he confessed.

Leon: Well for me it all started after the ice cream meeting, so I started to think I liked Sandy, and yeah, I was defenetly in love after some youtube videos, and in one of those videos I saw that blushing ment that someone liked you, so in class, the next day, I went to the bathroom to quickly search what it meant when someone blushed when they bite into my food, and it was then when I found out about indirect kisses so when I heard Sandy ask if I was okay I quickly got out in panic and I was gonna ask if she wanted to be my girlfriend but it would've been very awkward if I confessed there, so I confessed at my place.

Jessie: Very cool story but it's very hard for that to happen, so I recommend getting to know him better and ask him out at yours or his house, or maybe while hanging out

Leon: I agree.

Meg: okay, so lets approach him.

*So they approached him and quickly became friends, and he gave them his number.