Part 6

In the evening......

She was sitting in the K-Spot cafe. After some time a person in his fifties entered wearing a police uniform seeing whom she stood up.

Minjoon: Good evening little girl. How are you?

Yn: Umm not bad.

Minjoon: Why have you called me so urgently? What happened?

Yn: There is something I want to tell you urgently. ( She said while rubbing her hands)

Minjoon: Okay. Well, tell me what you would like to take.

After not getting a reply, he ordered coffee and some sandwiches.

Minjoon: Now tell me hmm.

Yn: I have received Dada's letter and these documents. ( she said and placed the documents in front of him)

Then she told him the whole incident about someone entering the room and the phone call while her eyes filled with tears. He checked the documents and then looked at the girl sitting in front of him who was shedding tears.

Minjoon: Calm down little girl. You have been crying since last night, don't you see how swollen your eyes are?

Then the waiter came and served. Yn still didn't say anything.

Minjoon: You took two sleeping pills yesterday, didn't you?

She looked at him surprisingly and thought how did he know?

Minjoon: Have you noticed something that you slept after taking two sleeping pills but you sensed everything about what happened right? You know some people have very high IQs just like that some people have excellent senses which are higher than normal people and you, yourself are an example.

She was listening to his words very carefully.

Minjoon: You have to win this battle by yourself and I am always here to help you. Have some sandwiches and coffee is getting cold now.

After sometime.....

Minjoon: Don't think too much about it and he cannot harm you. I will arrange two guards who will guard your house day and night. Send me the number of that unknown person. I'm going now I have work. Take care.

Yn: Okay.

Otherside...

Seung entered Yoonji's room.

Seung: Princess you're still angry with me.

Yoonji didn't answer him.

Seung: Look princess I'm sorry.

Yoonji: How can you talk to her like that Oppa? You know everything still.

Seung: You know that she's not the one and people who die never come back. Please baby stay away from her.

Yoonji: Why? I'm not going to listen to you ( She shouted) and Yes, I befriended her because she has the same eyes as her. That basta*d V had taken her away from me and killed her. (She started crying loudly)

Seung: I will not stop you from seeing her now Okay. ( His hatred towards Yn increased more after seeing his sister crying like that again same as years ago) Stop crying now. You haven't eaten anything and because of you, Jimin hasn't eaten anything either.

Yoonji: That hungry chick must have eaten something secretly.

Seung: Don't say that, Princess, he's a very nice boy. He was worried for you.

Yoonji: Okay but I'll eat dinner outside from my favourite restaurant.

Seung: Okay then quickly get ready.